i bet everything that

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
this was the only time jon jones fought clean.

cant tell me he went from that to ripped to the gills with only lifting every day.

with his failed drug test now cant tell me the first time he took peds before ufc 200.

this was the only time jon jones fought clean.

cant tell me he went from that to ripped to the gills with only lifting every day.

with his failed drug test now cant tell me the first time he took peds before ufc 200.

College athletes take PEDs and so do some high school kids.

mATklMl.png

Sexual Chocolate bless.

But no OP, you're wrong. Colby talked about how Jones would have roid rage in college.

Jon is a dick in plenty of regards and you can be mad all you want

he probably put your favorite fighter to sleep, or beat them so badly you don't want to talk about it.
Gus fans are the only ones who can be salty but even they have to face facts lol

Jon is a dick in plenty of regards and you can be mad all you want

he probably put your favorite fighter to sleep, or beat them so badly you don't want to talk about it.
Gus fans are the only ones who can be salty but even they have to face facts lol

not matt hamill

Really expected OSP. He may have been off the juice but damn sure his coke was GOATness pure back then.

what I don't get is how the jon jones blindfollwers will always say jon jones is a perfect person and a saint but call someone like dc a pussy for taking mean to jon.

Back