What would MMA be like without Ariel Helwani?

Straightcross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think a journalist has influenced a sport as much as Ariel did with MMA. His instigating zionist ways has set up so many great fights and his interviews really gave personality to fighters you didn't know had them. He generally made everything around the sport a lot more exciting

The same

someone else would fill in the void
If true, why isn't there any close second place to Ariel Helwani? Sherdog, Gross, Loretta all washed away from MMA. What other MMA reporter dares risk getting roughed up and permanently banned? Everyone else sucks the UFC cock to keep access credentials. Only Ariel has the big enough fanbase and following, including from mainstream media peers, to get his ban revoked.

Exactly the same, maybe a little less whiny lol

You have to catch him first..
tenor.gif

Oh no! What would MMA be like without an instigating self-entitled little weasel with a victim complex!?

What would MMA be like without Joy Jitsu?

Luke Thomas prob summed it up best when he said Ariel was the hardest working guy behind the scenes, that his show required a lot more effort than we out here can see.

Who knows? He has built a decent platform and that usually takes great netwoeking skills.

I do think MMA journalism (or whatever you wanna call it) would be behind what it is today if Ariel had not been around.

The fact that a single person has become a profile does change things.

Some people are far too fast to say "anyone else would fill the void".
But that 'someone else' could easily have been a dozen different people, and would have never built the kind of consistency and recognition that a single person who sticks around in the game can do.

----
Side note:
Funny how Sherdoggers like to think they are immune to the influence of Dana, yet 2 comments are already drawing directly from Dana, calling Ariel a "weasel".

Last edited:
only report i even care enough about to follow

Dude gets interviews with more fighters in a weekly podcast than most do in a month. He puts out a ton of content. Guy is absolutely the best in the game.

Oh no! What would MMA be like without an instigating self-entitled little weasel with a victim complex!?

Lmao. He works hard for all the success he has. The fuck you talking about "self-entitled"

He’s a douche. I did like how he pressed for an answer about stripping McGregor. When Okamoto was getting beta’d by bald goof cock sucker Ariel went right after him. Otherwise fuck im

Back