If there was ever a time for Rumble to return its now

NationWideNinja

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The top dogs at LHW are gone. DC is fighting Stipe, and if he wins will most likely face Lesnar for his retirement bout. Either way DC is retiring in march 2019 regardless of who he fights.
Jon on the other hand is possibly looking at a 4 year suspension and might never be the same when he returns.

The top at LHW right now is pretty much Gus, Volkan, Glover, Blachowicz, Shogun, Latifi etc. All guys that Rumble should be able to merk with ease.
Not to mention that he could probably get himself an even better contract seeing as how the UFC must be starving for some serious LHW contenders.

The dude is in his prime and could easily stomp the current division. He announces his return now, he does the 4 months of testing for USADA, stomps someone like Blachowicz at the end of the year, and then fights for the belt somewhere in march. He can always retire after he gets that belt and makes some cash.

Last edited:
Rumble could return at HW and still be a top dog, at this point he would shatter Werdums glass chin.

Rumble is enjoying retirement smoking great bud and bodybuilding

Let him be

no

i want shogun to rule the lhw division

Johnson already said if he came back, he'd be HW.

no

i want shogun to rule the lhw division
giphy.gif

He’d get whooped at HW.
Idk, man. He'd be a tough match up for a lot of the top guys. I don't see anyone besides DC and Cain being able to take him down, and we all know what kind of power he has.

If Gus or Jones gets that belt in the near future, he'll be back in a flash.

Idk, man. He'd be a tough match up for a lot of the top guys. I don't see anyone besides DC and Cain being able to take him down, and we all know what kind of power he has.

I dont think his power is that special at HW tbh. I think a lot of the HW division is just too big for him.

Have you seen Rumble lately? He got fucking huge, he's not making 205 again.

upload_2018-4-20_13-10-22.png

I'd love to see him come back at HW though.

I dont think his power is that special at HW tbh. I think a lot of the HW division is just too big for him.
I disagree. He KO'd Linderman who's a HW, and literally broke Arlovskis jaw. Only reason he didnt ko him was because he fought like a dumbass and tried to take him down the whole time. I think his power translates just fine.

Most of the top HWs aren't at the 265 limit so I doubt he'll be terribly undersized, and he pretty much floored everyone at LHW, including guys like Teixeira, Bader, and Manuwa who cut from 235/240.

I disagree. He KO'd Linderman who's a HW, and literally broke Arlovskis jaw. Only reason he didnt ko him was because he fought like a dumbass and tried to take him down the whole time. I think his power translates just fine.

Most of the top HWs aren't at the 265 limit so I doubt he'll be terribly undersized, and he pretty much floored everyone at LHW, including guys like Teixeira, Bader, and Manuwa who cut from 235/240.

Every HW with some solid power finishes Arlovski when they get to uncork on Arlovskis jaw. I’m not saying that he wont have dangerous power, just dont think that its the same devastating force like at LHW.

LOL he was making 170 before, cutting down to 205 aint shit
Current Rumble and 170 Rumble are two different humans. They can't even be compared.

Current Rumble and 170 Rumble are two different humans. They can't even be compared.

Sure they can. He was way too big for 170 when he was making that and losing blown up weight like he has now is even easier. 205 will be a breeze but he has said if he comes back hes going to HW anyways so this argument is for nothing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back