How Colby could become the GOAT

MMA MASTER

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I really do believe that Colby Covington beats Jon Jones.

However first I think he beats RDA for the interim belt at welterweight, then a year later captures the welterweight belt. However then again takes a year off, does not defend his belt takes some time to put on muscle, then has a super fight with Jon Jones for the vacant light heavyweight title after DC retires. Colby outwrestles Jon Jones to win a decision. 6 months later he then moves up to heavyweight and challenges Stipe (by that time has 11 title defences at heavyweight) he also outwrestles him too in a boring fight which he clearly wins. Finally Colby has an anticipated long time match vs Werdum who comes out of retirement to fight Colby. Colby then defeats Werdum via decision. Colby then becomes the first to win belts in 3 different weight classes, also Dana let’s him keep all 3 belts at the same time which ends in stalling all the divisions. Colby then freaks out then attacks a bus, gets cut by the UFC. Shortly after retires as the goat.

THAT IS MY PREDICTION!

tenor.gif

Man quotes himself

Man got skills innit

Summary:

Colby wins interim belt then wins undisputed welterweight title.

Takes a year off does not defend then challenges Jon Jones for vacant lightheavyweight title

Shortly after beats Stipe for heavyweight belt

Then defeats Werdum in a long awaited grudge match which will break PPV numbers.

-Wins Interim
-Beats Woodley
-Defends belt atleast 8 times.

Then we can maybe start comparing him to GSP. Long road to be considered the GOAT WW

-Wins Interim
-Beats Woodley
-Defends belt atleast 8 times.

Then we can maybe start comparing him to GSP. Long road to be considered the GOAT WW

No bro Colby is gonna try to mimmic Connor too much and move up to light heavy and heavy after he wins the welterweight belt.

Could be born again with Fedor or Jones abilities.

The best Eva will always be Phil baroni

GOAT don’t mean shit

Ugh. These Colby "fans" are the worst. I'm 99% sure they're Colby himself, his management team, or his IRL friends. Who knows, they could just be completely unrelated trolls.

Whatever the case, TS... You're the actual worst.

Back