"Couture, Liddell and I fought hard to not be considered thugs, Conor McGregor dragged us back" Mir

"Who?" - Everyone younger than 30.

Don't worry Frank.

<5>

I think MMA is past getting over that "thug/public relations" hurdle. It's not like every NBA or NFL player is a saint.

Right now, it's about money.

Lol. It wasn't that big a deal. Mayweather beat his wife in front of his kids. Boxing didn't change. Conor threw a dolly at a bus. Nothing changed for MMA.

Nah.

A coked out of his gourd McG doesn't represent all the other fighters.

I think most folks realize that the vast majority of MMA professionals don't go around acting like out of control imbeciles.

And the nuthuggers still clinch to this guys sack. Amazing.

"Who?" - Everyone younger than 30.

Don't worry Frank.

<5>

If people, any age do not know who Frank mir, Randy couture , and chuck liddell are, they are not fans of mixed martial arts.

Frank "I want him to be the first guy to die in the octagon" Mir

In before little money whores nerds call him p**** because he places respect before dollars

Conor is just a young man with too much money, acting like a goof, not exactly a rarity.

If people, any age do not know who Frank mir, Randy couture , and chuck liddell are, they are not fans of mixed martial arts.

I don't even disagree... but that is the 2018 reality i guess.

At least once a week i have to argue Conor is not the GOAT against people who think they can teach me about mma.

It is what it is.

Conor has absolutely had an overall positive effect on the sport. Bringing a new element to the striking game, promotional game and bringing more eyes to the sport period.

Don't even think that is up for debate

Absolutely it’s not like we’ve seen anyone else strike and talk shit ever in the sport before. Mind you he has taken ducking to a whole new level that’s certainly not up for debate.

In before little money whores nerds call him p**** because he places respect before dollars

"Respect before dollars" didn't Mir get busted for roids? Much respect.

they about as relevant as piney

we onto jax now u dig

1266783145068767665.jpg

Absolutely it’s not like we’ve seen anyone else strike and talk shit ever in the sport before. Mind you he has taken ducking to a whole new level that’s certainly not up for debate.
We haven't seen people strike like him. We haven't seen people promote like him.
Not in MMA.

I still find it funny that people still call him a duck but I'm not going into this again for the tenth time lol

they about as relevant as piney

we onto jax now u dig

They're relevant because they helped bring the sport where it is today. No, it wasn't conor Mcgregor. No, it wasn't Brock Lesnar. They are the reason that fighters like conor and toolbag fans like yourself are around today boy.

Back