El Cucuy posts vid of him back in the gym, 11 days after knee surgery

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
lol....I knew it.

Cucuy is freakin nuts.

Looks like he's at least hitting all upper body, but hopefully he doesn't jack his knee dismounting off that gymnastics equipment.

I think he will be back way sooner than most are predicting, as long as he doesn't make his tendons revisit Snap-down City.

Time-stamped:

Another "freak injury" on the way

picard-facepalm.jpg

Such a stupid fucker.

I like him but... I'd rather he just focus on r&r.

He will be back to kicking steel pipes and injuring himself in no time

<6>

Ferguson is crazy. Hope he gets well soon.
He probably can't wait to finally fight Khabib.

Jesus.

After the surgery is before the surgery for him.

It is just a matter of time before he turns into Cain. I cannot comprehend who a person is married with kids can completely disregard their own health.

I can't believe he's actually just gone and done it, the absolute mad man.

It is just a matter of time before he turns into Cain. I cannot comprehend who a person is married with kids can completely disregard their own health.

it's probably not adjusting to getting older. You can train like an idiot for awhile but soon it'll catch you and you better adjust or it's just gonna get worse for you.

At least he isn't wearing shades.

Fat nerds here bashing him for trying to keep fit? Sure he cant work the lower body, but his upper body is fine.

He's not gonna squat etc, but he could still keep fit by dipping, curling, pressing, pullups etc.

He should go back to those crooked deadlifts. They're easy on the knees I heard.

What an idiot.

Zero chance of Khabib and Tony ever sharing the octagon together

Pretty sure he should be taking it easy. Even if you don't train the part that had surgery, your body experienced significant trauma.

he better be dosing some shroom-tec and hitting up onnit.edu for some special recipes

I recommend the shark egg and sawdust omelette

Great way to ruin your career because you want to act tough. Sit your ass and home and rehab properly.

Wearing "prescription sunglasses"?

Just better hope you know who doesn't show up:
p040012p30-front-l.jpg

Pretty sure he should be taking it easy. Even if you don't train the part that had surgery, your body experienced significant trauma.
Imagine landing on a knee after doing those rings? Dude is just begging to snap his shit again.

Good to see that the champ is back in gear already.

i only have empirical evidence to offer. e.g. the worst kind. but i babied the shit out of my knee after replacing 2 ligaments. i stayed off it for a week, and after 11 days i still used a cane. a friend got only his ACL done and was limping around on day 3. then i spent 9 months doing PT. and he spent 3...

...and his ACL tore off the bone in 8 months and mine did not.
~~~
Jerry Rice tried to come back after 14 weeks and re-tore his knee on the first play back in a real game.
~~~
i am not surprised that he's going to push this envelope. but i think he should recover a lot slower than he wants to. for his own best interest.

Back