I just watched the conference between Tony/Lee again. I found out..

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That khabib was fcking right. Tony was really nervous during the conference between him and khabib.
Watch the conference between Tony/Lee:
Tony was speaking very well here and he was not repeating his words as much as he did with khabib. He was confident and knew he's levels higher than Lee in the game. He was calm and articulate with his words. I enjoyed them rather.
Watch the conference between him and khabib again:
confirmed. Tony was nervous 100%.

well ... khabib looks like a fucken terrorist... id be a little nervous too :D

LOL why would a professional fighter be nervous about a phone call?
Are you stupid?

Tony accepted the fight 4 times already. Khabib accepted the fight 4 times already. Both guys believe they would win.

What a shitty, nonsensical thread.

Wont say nervous but Tony was stammering because i believe he broke his leg and was trying to fix that shit. Even during that call he was working out which rang alarm bells. Few days later and boom he's out.

Well yeah
There is a difference
Khabib and his team
Pulled an Artem Lobov
On Tony and his wife
The day before
Khabib Terramissud himself
Out of the fight.

Ofcourse Tony is pissed
Legitimately at mr.ramadon

well ... khabib looks like a fucken terrorist... id be a little nervous too :D
KqkRAFY.gif

I just rewatched the "back after this short break" segment of UFC 98.

King of kings i guess.

<5>
yesterday i re-watched several Opie & Anthony radio shows. so, ya :)

this one is fucking bonkers. i highly recommend it.

thread now officially - and successfully - saved!

so what? doesn't mean he would lose
I'd think everyone would be nervous fighting that level opponent

Tony didn't look nervous at all during the Werdum confrontation. It wouldn't have gone well for him to ankle pick werdum. Do you really think werdum couldn't beat khabib?

No idea who Opie & Anthony are, might be me being Dutch.
they are "shock jocks". the Boston version of New York City's Howard Stern. they often had Louis CK (this was all prior to his recent....problems) on the show, and other high level comedians. Patrice O'neal is one of those comedians that never quite got famous in the general public, but is the comedian that made all the other comedians laugh, and is very famous in the industry.

trigger warning: they don't shy away from saying racist and sexist shit. but in doing so they often get to the heart of issues instead of dancing around them.

this 36 minute video is a great introduction. if you have thoughtless work you need to do, you should listen to this while doing it.

Omg YES its because Khabib is a CRAZY russian warrior, he's a hero of MUSLIMS

they are "shock jocks". the Boston version of New York City's Howard Stern. they often had Louis CK (this was all prior to his recent....problems) on the show, and other high level comedians. Patrice O'neal is one of those comedians that never quite got famous in the general public, but is the comedian that made all the other comedians laugh, and is very famous in the industry.

trigger warning: they don't shy away from saying racist and sexist shit.

this 36 minute video is a great introduction. if you have thoughtless work you need to do, you should listen to this while doing it.

I have an endurance (sim)race coming up tomorrow, might listen to this one. Can handle basically all racist and sexist shit so i should be fine.

I listened to it live, and I never detected Tony being nervous at all.

Guy was working out in the middle of the call.

That said, Khabib owned him verbally during that exchange.

Was funny AF

LOL why would a professional fighter be nervous about a phone call?
Are you stupid?

Tony accepted the fight 4 times already. Khabib accepted the fight 4 times already. Both guys believe they would win.

What a shitty, nonsensical thread.
doesn't matter what you just said. His actions was clear nervousness. Im just pointing that out. Or is that you Tony ?

trigger warning: they don't shy away from saying racist and sexist shit. but in doing so they often get to the heart of issues instead of dancing around them.

Patrice is God.

Back