I don't like Yancy in the Platinum Mike Perry fight

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Think about it, Yancy just got KO'd by Cowboy(Doesn't have a lot of power, Mike has God like power), Platinum Mike just joined ATT, Mike and his GF just split up, and he'll be motivated after losing 2 straight.

Great fight, but I think Yancy will get brutally KO'd.

Agreed, this fight has showcase KO for Platinum written all over it.

Yancy looked sloppy as hell against Cowboy

Will play perfect into Perry’s style. His chin should outlast Yancy

Yancy's only hope is to win a decision.

Worst case is this

tumblr_oouds3bjTm1udfb8oo1_500.gif

I think Yancy will get the finish before the 3rd round.

Yancy looked sloppy as hell against Cowboy

Will play perfect into Perry’s style. His chin should outlast Yancy
Honestly Yancy even at his best is pretty sloppy. I hate Perry but this has vicious knockout writer all over it

Honestly Yancy even at his best is pretty sloppy. I hate Perry but this has vicious knockout writer all over it
Yep, shit sucks. One of the coolest guys in the UFC in Yancy is gonna get put on that moron' s highlight reel.

PMP back in the win column! Tetris shots for everyone!!!

Well if Yancy is going to lose by KO anyway, may as well use it to get a hypetrain rolling again.

Don't go thinking that Perry is anywhere near the level of striker that Cerrone is, Perry just has power. Yeah there's the chance Perry might land a big bomb but can't see it happening. Yancy is going to dance around the ring & give the very limited Perry a striking lesson.

Nope. Yancy will win this one. Mark my wordZ

his name rhymes with nancy. Platinum should at least have fun with that during the lead up.

Back