True or False: I could beat all UFC Heavyweights....

Tasar

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
.....in a Half Marathon?

On April 8th, I ran my 2nd Half Marathon in 1:30:41
So here is my question: Which Heavyweights on the UFC roster could beat that time?

Damn, that’s under 7 minute mile for 13 miles. Hespect.

You stand no chance against Alistair Overeem, the second coming of Usain Bolt.

.....in a Half Marathon?

So here is my question: Which Heavyweights on the UFC roster could beat that time?

I bet they could all beat you if it was full contact.

Your asking if fighters could beat you in a run. Maybe not. But they could literally beat you

True.

I could easily be the HW champ but it doesn't pay enough and I value my privacy. UFC fighters are C level athletes that couldn't make it in real sports.

Damn, that’s under 7 minute mile for 13 miles. Hespect.
don't know about the mile speed, but it is 4:18 minutes per kilometer. It is actually not super fast or anything, but it is decent speed for a hobby runner in a Half Marathon.

And yes, of course all Heavyweights could beat me up. All lighter weights probably too.

You could beat all UFC Heavyweights at something you've practiced and they haven't? Um, okay? I could crush all UFC Heavyweights at Texas Hold'Em, maybe I should start a thread...

don't know about the mile speed, but it is 4:18 minutes per kilometer. It is actually not super fast or anything, but it is decent speed for a hobby runner in a Half Marathon.

And yes, of course all Heavyweights could beat me up. All lighter weights probably too.
I used to be proud of my 5 min per km, and that was for a max of 10 k. These days, not a chance...

None. Not a single one. Actually maybe struve could do it in about 3 steps.

My 43 year old sister runs faster half marathons than you, so I am not sure what your point is...additionally, she is a hobbyist as she is a full time school teacher.

I run (or used to run at least) 10k in under 40 min. These days I mostly sherdog.

My 43 year old sister runs faster half marathons than you, so I am not sure what your point is...additionally, she is a hobbyist as she is a full time school teacher.

Not sure what your point is either really, was your sisters occupation relevant?

I would make anyone on the UFC roster my bitch in Titanfall 2. Any time, any place. Where they at?

They are not runners

.....in a Half Marathon?

True for 99.999% of heavyweights.

Ivan Drago, no.

41bOriTxeQL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Back