Can Rampage hang with current UFC heavyweights?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Well can he?

no, he will get KO'd by the big hitters. he's too stationary and is probably slower and less explosive than most of the top HWs now.

I'd like to see him fight Cain.

5-6 years back, maybe. Nowadays, no.

Well can he?
giphy.gif

No what kinds of stupid question is this? He couldn't hang at lhw either. Probably gets beat by all too 10 mws too.

He could not even beat fucking Chael Sonnen let alone legit HW fighters like Werdum, Lewis or Ngannou

lol he cant even hang with bellator HW's let alone the roided up MW that knocked him off the bracket

Rampage is pretty tough and a big guy, I'm sure he beats the lower end guys who try to trade with him. Gets easily controlled by any HW with a decent grappling base.

Out of shape and no real will to fight, couldn't beat a 41 years old Chael Sonnen.
He'd get dismantled quick.

Nope. He's a blown up LHW.

And anyone who has been watching Rampage fight for the last 5 years or so knows that his heart isn't in it anymore.

He lost a boxing match to Chael. He's too slow, doesn't pull the trigger, and doesn't have any weapons these days.

Obviously UFC hw division is pretty awful but Rampage still wouldn't have much success IMO.

Back