Re-signing Gus was a great move

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Even the UFC had him ranked #1 in the world. You can't let the #1 guy in the world go when your champion is 40 and about to fight at HW.

If someone were to ask me, Who will have the most championship fights over the next 3 years...I'd pick Gus and he isn't even champion rn.

No time?
Glover?
Latifit?
Jan?
Jimi?
Shogun?
OSP?
Misha?
Cummins?

This is Gus's Competition? lol

There's one prospect I'm impressed with coming up, Reyes. That's it! And he hasn't even fought a wrestler yet.

Gus could be champ for a long time.

There’s no excuse for Gus not to be champ by the end of the year

cheaters can't play

You will be at HW if you come back anyway....Easier to cheat at HW

They're all cheaters LMAO and they all play.

Jones will take back what's rightfully his in due time

Was there any doubt he wouldnt get signed?

I wouldn't put anything past the idiots currently running the UFC.

Gus is literally the only championship caliber fighter left in the division, absent Jones and Cormier. Imagine a LHW top 10 consisting of the guys named in OP...

I wouldn't put anything past the idiots currently running the UFC.

Gus is literally the only championship caliber fighter left in the division, absent Jones and Cormier. Imagine a LHW top 10 consisting of the guys named in OP...
I would put it past them. There is ZERO chance they wouldn't make a deal for him.

Even the UFC had him ranked #1 in the world. You can't let the #1 guy in the world go when your champion is 40 and about to fight at HW.

If someone were to ask me, Who will have the most championship fights over the next 3 years...I'd pick Gus and he isn't even champion rn.

No time?
Glover?
Latifit?
Jan?
Jimi?
Shogun?
OSP?
Misha?
Cummins?

This is Gus's Competition? lol

There's one prospect I'm impressed with coming up, Reyes. That's it! And he hasn't even fought a wrestler yet.

Gus could be champ for a long time.
Davis will come back and tap that ass

I wouldn’t mind seeing Gus take Rocksalt for a tune up, but even DC knows his boy Luke would get slept with a quickness.

They're all cheaters LMAO and they all play.

Jones will take back what's rightfully his in due time

Yeah even if we assume Gus and DC are clean Gus poked the hell out of Glover's eyes and DC grabbed the towel to make weight.

He was pretty much in the same boat Rory MacDonald was when they let him go. Two losses within the top players in their division, granted Rory's losses came right before contract negs, Gus was able to pad in two more wins before re-signing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back