Jon Jones tells Gustaffson "You will never beat me" on Twitter.

Every time he tweets I just assume Jon's on another bender.
Party on Wayne... I mean Jon

Gustaffson already beat seven shades of shit through Jones

images.jpg

To be honest, I thought Gus beat Jones. More head strikes in 4/5 rounds. The striking was only close due to leg kicks which shouldn't score as high unless they're significant.

Gus arguably won rounds 2,3 and 4 vs DC as well. On a good night, he can likely beat both guys. I'm not convinced DC or Jones any have more improvement in them than Gus has in him.

The most interesting fight would be at HW because Gus has the biggest frame of the three and might be able to gain a weight advantage.

"Our first fight will be the greatest thing you’ve ever done inside of that octagon."

Does anyone really see this not being the case?

I agree with Bones for once, once he's banned for life Gustaffson and everyone else won't beat him.

Jones is not known for keeping his promises.

He's right, hard to lose when you're never fighting again <seedat>

when is his usada arbitration meeting verdict whatever happening?

At least he's eligible to fight in the octagon

Watch Gus take the belt for awhile and then the Jones fight will just be an old fight. Sort of like what's happened for DC. If DC beats Stipe I don't think people will be pretending that his decision fight with Jones was the best thing he ever did.

Does anyone else read his post as super deferential to Gus? He basically said Gus outboxed him and fought the best fight of his life against him.

Lol either Jones gets banned for ages and they never fight again or Jones comes back and beats him, I will never bet against Jones. He is prepared to do ANYTHING to win

Jon is irrelevant at this point and like Bonds he will always have an asterisk next to his name.

I believe it cause Jones will either be suspended or in jail and this fight will most likely never happen again.

Back