Gang of Brazilian thugs, led by PSG striker Neymar, attacks team bus, leaving three injured.

FloydMayweatherMMA

Money Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Brazilian soccer superstar Neymar, 26, this evening led an attack on a rival teams bus, injuring two opposition players and a team official.

Egged on by around 15 - 20 hooligans from his birthplace of Sao Paulo, including fellow Brazil legend Cafu, Mr. Neymar smashed the windows of the vehicle carrying several stars causing injuries to Robert Lewandovski Arjen Robben, as well as the team's media manager. The ensuing melee resulted in the cancellation of three highly anticipated matches this weekend, and the extent of the injuries to the players in the bus is unknown.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you imagine reading this in the news, and then finding out FIFA weren't planning on punishing Neymar at all? In fact, rumours are abound that he's set to be involved in the World Cup final?

I think I know what's going to happen to McGregor after his coked up rampage
Screenshot_20180407-222840_Chrome.jpg

Fook all.

What a joke.

Last edited:
Somebody shoop Neymar's face in this pic

Conor-McGregor-Hurling-Dolly-UFC-223-Embedded.jpg

I aint complaining. I wanna see conor vs khabib. Its now or never.

no such things as brazilian thugs, we're all civilized individuals different from these inferior and brain damaged leprechauns

Honestly if there was a button that would delete soccer from the face of the earth I'd press it 50 times.

This is UFC discussion, no? It involves the UFC's most high profile athlete.
Don’t know what’s wrong with your analogy mate. Seems fine, thread worthy and also pertinent to heavies sub.

Grinderguy is rustled by the looks of it.

The difference is football has a legitimate sports organisation, in MMA pretty much anything goes.

Not only Neymar but PSG too would've been banned for atleast 3 seasons by UEFA.

Football lol. Can't understand why people fight more over it.
You might get the odd scrap at a ufc event but idiots fight inside and outside of football matches all the time, all because "our team beats yours lol". Pathetic

do people really think that the conor pic with the 3 LAPD cops was taking in NY after the bus thing and that they are NYPD?

as soon as I saw "gang of Brazilians" i thought it was going to be about these guys

20090409095744_1chuteboxe1.JPG

Can you imagine reading this in the news, and then finding out FIFA weren't planning on punishing Neymar at all? In fact, rumours are abound that he's set to be involved in the World Cup final?

First off FIFA would have fuck all to do with this fictional attack it would be UEFA as the only reason Arjen Robben (Dutch) and Robert Lewandovski (Polish) would be on the same bus would be because they play for Bayern and the only reason Neymar would be there would be because he plays for PSG. Attacking a Beyern bus wouldn't have lead to 3 matches being cancelled as it's a team sport and losing 2 of 11 players isn't going to lead to anything being cancelled.

If you wanted to do it properly you should probably have gone with Brazilians attacking a the German national teams bus at that would have contained Germans who played for a number of different teams and then maybe it would be a FIFA matter.

UEFA probably would do something.

Also PSG wouldn't fire Neymar.

So for PSG read the UFC and for UEFA read NYSAC.

soccer is a menace to society. I read a bunch of soccer tards went all soccer fan in turkey too

Back