UFC Fight Night 128 is looking GOOD!

AminoAcid

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Main: Kevin Lee vs. Edson Barboza (black on black)

Co-main: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson (is Frankie done, or does he have one last run left in him?)

Co-Co-main: Thiago Santos vs. David Branch (FIREWORKS).

Also featuring Corey Anderson vs. Pat Cummings (to headline the prelims I believe). Somebody is getting knocked out!

I miss the days of stacked free fight cards. This one is looking pretty good!

LETS GOOOOOOO

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Also featuring Corey Anderson vs. Pat Cummings (to headline the prelims I believe). Somebody is getting knocked out!
<DontBelieve1>

I beg to differ bro

l@nd0

This match up has the potential to be one of the worst fights ever, both guys have glass chins but don't be surprised if that turns into a boring fucking wrestling match

<41>

<DontBelieve1>

I beg to differ bro

l@nd0

This match up has the potential to be one of the worst fights ever, both guys have glass chins but don't be surprised if that turns into a boring fucking wrestling match

<41>

opinionated.gif

Dead at Corey and Pat being exciting. On paper, its shite. Hope I'm wrong.

Don't really get the Anderson v Cummins fight. Cummins is a fun wrestler to watch but Anderson is so boring. I think Cummins either wrestles him down or we see a sloppy boxing match

That card is poor. Your standards should be higher

Goes to show nobody wants to fight in Brazil ufc should never have booked a ppv there.

No disrespect to Sherbros from their it's just a fact.
The Brazilian cards were great at first but i find nowadays when they announce a new card there, the names/matchups never excite me. I'm sure we'll see some fun fights but i'm not really fussed about it

Goes to show nobody wants to fight in Brazil ufc should never have booked a ppv there.

No disrespect to Sherbros from their it's just a fact.

Yeah, not enough top Brazilians anymore. Nunes and Cyborg are the only Brazilian champs, and that's WMMA. Not too many top contenders either.

Fuck yeah, free cards been beating the breaks off the ppvs this year.

fuck whats the excuse for the piss poor ppv's!

This card is tits.

Main: Kevin Lee vs. Edson Barboza (black on black)
Black on Black????? Jones DC is black on black or Nganou vs Curtiz would be black on black.
Edson barboza probably has Portugese or Spanish genetic mix with American and African. And if you are Portugese/Spanish you have European dna and Muslim dna also.
Nothing black on black here i would say South American vs North American.

Back