If there was a trial by combat with your life at stake

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
And you can choose as your champion any UFC fighter but the odds are stacked against you so no matter what champion you choose he would have to face the champion 2 weight divisions above his, for example you can choose Jose Aldo as your champion but he would have to fight the welterweight champion (Tyron), if you choose Dominic Cruz he would have to fight the lightweight champion (Khabib) and so on, obviously that means that you cannot choose lhw and hw fighters as your champions.
Who would you trust with your life against those odds? <LordRoose>

Conor vs Lawler

I believe they were champs at the same time and it was at a time when Robbie had taken insane amounts of damage having put on consecutive FOTY performances vs Rory and Condit.

** I'm not saying Conor would definitely win but he would have a decent chance, and given the scenario in the op I have to think it is one of the better matchups for the smaller weight champ since Conor was an enormous 145er.

Last edited:
Jeez, assuming we're using the current champions its hard in all cases.

I'd have to go with Shevchenko (she's basically the champ), of if she doesn't count Holloway, since he'd probably be pretty big if he was allowed to weigh in at 170.

Who does stipe fight? Two light weights at once?
No dude, he said you can’t choose lhw and hw. And it’s two weight classes apart, not four. Is anyone paying attention in here?

Hmm...it sucks that Bisping isnt champ anymore because that would have been easy.

Going with TJ. Maybe he'd be able to tire out Khabib then go for the kill late. I'd probably be dead but after racking my brain I think he's got the best chance.

Hmm...it sucks that Bisping isnt champ anymore because that would have been easy.

Going with TJ. Maybe he'd be able to tire out Khabib then go for the kill late. I'd probably be dead but after racking my brain I think he's got the best chance.
Conor is the LW champ, k.

2 weight classes man, and they have to be champ. Read the rules
You read the rules fucktard.
Conor was 145 champ, while he was champ Robbie was champ 2 divisions up.

It says nothing about when they were champ and doesn't say anything about "current champ" and specifically uses Dom who is a former champ as an example.

you can choose as your champion any UFC fighter but .. he would have to face the champion 2 weight divisions above his,

And you can choose as your champion any UFC fighter but the odds are stacked against you so no matter what champion you choose he would have to face the champion 2 weight divisions above his, for example you can choose Jose Aldo as your champion but he would have to fight the welterweight champion (Tyron), if you choose Dominic Cruz he would have to fight the lightweight champion (Khabib) and so on, obviously that means that you cannot choose lhw and hw fighters as your champions.
Who would you trust with your life against those odds? <LordRoose>
Brock Lesnar.

giphy.gif

Jeez, assuming we're using the current champions its hard in all cases.

I'd have to go with Shevchenko (she's basically the champ), of if she doesn't count Holloway, since he'd probably be pretty big if he was allowed to weigh in at 170.
No one goes up two weight classes and takes out a current champ. The current champs are too good and pretty well rounded.

Except MAYBE Mighty Mouse vs Cyborg if you go for that sort of thing....

You read the rules fucktard.
Conor was 145 champ, while he was champ Robbie was champ 2 divisions up.

It says nothing about when they were champ and doesn't say anything about "current champ" and specifically uses Dom who is a former champ as an example.
No you, man. You can choose any fighter as your Champ, they will face have to face the champ two weight classes above. And I’m pretty sure he means current as his examples were two current champs, even though Lhabib yea right.

I love steak.
tenor.gif
especially when those crazy ass vegans are around.

Jaime Lannister before he got his hand chopped off.

He'd be a MW and would cut Stipe down with valyerian steel baby!

Robert Whitaker. The guy is a beast, and he's essentially fighting someone who could make the light heavyweight cutoff. Robert is really fast and good accuracy. I give him a solid 25% chance against stepe.

Back