Both Colby and RDA beat Tyrone "Al Sharpton" Woodley

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Colby has the cardio and pace to tire tyrone out over 5 rounds and RDA has even more cardio and pace.

Tyrones days are numbered and that's why he ducked both.

tenor.gif

Let me guess TS, you think those guys are who got arrested at starbucks for not buying anything deserved it ?

Lmao this thread name. Was hilarious when people where calling him t. hoodley for a minute.

Racist Although I think RDA beats him. Colby is trash.

Let me guess TS, you think those guys are who got arrested at starbucks for not buying anything deserved it ?

Couple of trespassing losers using space leased by others to house their business while buying nothing? Good riddance, bums. Somehow, in SJW America, this is a big deal now because anything done to black people must be screeched against.

Also, LOL at them being "entreprneurs," since that is all merely their story.

Imagine if Tyron threw a hand-truck ant a bus an smashed a window. Then imagine if fights were canceled due to injury because of it...

We’d literally never see him in the UFC again...

522234070.0.jpg

I dont know how Wonderboy lost to this fucking guy.

Wow another I hate Woodley thread...
7jDwq_s-200x150.gif

Imagine if Tyron threw a hand-truck ant a bus an smashed a window. Then imagine if fights were canceled due to injury because of it...

We’d literally never see him in the UFC again...

Imagine if he sat at a starbucks without buying anything.

We wouldnt have to deal with his whining in mma anymore.

Woodley would murk Colby.

I think he would wrestlefuck RDA too. Usman is his biggest threat right now imo.

Colby has the cardio and pace to tire tyrone out over 5 rounds and RDA has even more cardio and pace.

All I have to say is I feel sorry for Wonderboy for having to listen to CryRun's perpetual whining ,crying, complaining, bickering, and "poor me poor me" shit for the whole damn promo tour. Guy should have gotten paid extra to endure that. I would have walked out after the 2nd interview.

Couple of trespassing losers using space leased by others to house their business while buying nothing? Good riddance, bums. Somehow, in SJW America, this is a big deal now because anything done to black people must be screeched against.

Also, LOL at them being "entreprneurs," since that is all merely their story.

Whoops, did you forget that I know you work as a gas station cashier?

<TheDonald>

So all you need to beat woodley is cardio and pace...

<WellThere>

Back