Does John Danaher Have Asperger's?

• Thread starter Deleted member 477213
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 477213

I believe John Danaher has Asperger's disorder. Does anyone else think so also?

*Writes essays in his social media posts (i.e. will write 5 paragraphs for an IG post)
*Lacks facial expressions
*Formal speaking style
*One-sided and long conversations about his favorite subjects (excessive speech)
*Pre-occupied with one or very few interests (MMA + BJJ)
*Highly intelligent

Asperger's is a form of autism. Autism is a spectrum disorder. Because it is a spectrum disorder, everybody is within the spectrum. Anything with a brain is within this spectrum disorder. Horses, cows, etc. lie within the autism spectrum. Every single human has autism, but to varying degrees. Humans that we medically diagnose as having autism just happen to display way more traits of autism than the typical person. So everybody lies in the spectrum for Asperger's. It is just that different people display different amounts of Asperger's. I believe John Danaher has A LOT of Asperger's. He is a BJJ genius.

I believe John Danaher has Asperger's disorder. Does anyone else think so also?

*Writes essays in his social media posts (i.e. will write 5 paragraphs for an IG post)
*Lacks facial expressions
*Formal speaking style
*One-sided and long conversations about his favorite subjects (excessive speech)
*Pre-occupied with one or very few interests (MMA + BJJ)
*Highly intelligent

Asperger's is a form of autism. Autism is a spectrum disorder. Because it is a spectrum disorder, everybody is within the spectrum. Anything with a brain is within this spectrum disorder. Horses, cows, etc. lie within the autism spectrum. Every single human has autism, but to varying degrees. Humans that we medically diagnose as having autism just happen to display way more traits of autism than the typical person. So everybody lies in the spectrum for Asperger's. It is just that different people display different amounts of Asperger's. I believe John Danaher has A LOT of Asperger's. He is a BJJ genius.

Don't know about this guy, but I'm pretty sure the Miyao brothers have Asperger's.

They can barely speak their own language. And they have no other interest in their lives.

BRB, Need to take notes just in case there's a pop quiz after...

0D793973AEBE3CDAD6B36AAAC29F7558BE140B99

Who is this guy honestly? This is the second thread I’ve seen with him. I guarantee I’d lay this guy out if he ever saw me in the street.

BJJ Genius? OK.

Just seems like a smart guy who knows how to coach and likes to really explain things. I'll take Marcelo.

Who is this guy honestly? This is the second thread I’ve seen with him. I guarantee I’d lay this guy out if he ever saw me in the street.
He has a bum leg I'm sure you could and technically you'd be beating up a handicap person. Have fun with that.

Check to see if Asperger’s is in the DSM V first, then get back to us about this urgent issue.

Hmmmm.....it's possible, however, I find terms like Aspergers are thrown out there any time someone actually is intelligent and dedicated to any craft. Many time, I find it wrongly thrown out there as a distinguishing characteristic of Aspergers is one's inability to really feel emotion and connect with other people - this may be the way with Danaher but I know other people, like Glenn Gould (GOAT musician), that have been falsely characterized.

They are very similar tho, actually damn near identicle.

Everybody needs a clinical diagnosis for their personality.

Back