Gus Inks a New Contract With the UFC

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
Wonder if it comes with a new fight too. Maybe Rockhold or Volkan? Dang light heavyweight is abysmal.

The UFC not letting Gus go anywhere lol must have got that raise.

A new contract usually comes with a new fight
I wonder who Gus has got, it's slim pickings at 205
Hope it's Rockhold

Aren't they rebooking Volkan against Shogun?

Rockhold would be a good way to get DC pissed enough to defend his 205 belt, but I hope for Luke's sake he doesn't take that fight.

Shogun vs Gus for the lhw belt in Brazil

He signs the biggest contract of his life while fighting in a shallow division where the champion is set to retire soon and someone calls him dumb. Just wow.

its sherdog, but realy ,how stupid .Dcs wrestling didnt matter but now Colby .. ummm lets get real here lol
Really that’s what you guys think?!

Don’t you think prime Jones and Colby would be a good fight?! I think Colby’s wrestling would be too much?

He signs the biggest contract of his life while fighting in a shallow division where the champion is set to retire soon and someone calls him dumb. Just wow.

Last edited:
Funny how a retirement, a suspension, and another retirement can make a guy look like championship material...

Really want the guy to fight... Met him at a Fan Expo and cheering him on since. Not sure... but he shouldn't feel entitled to a interim belt... Fight the best there is to offer and earn it.

According to his manager one of the best deals in MMA. Feels like the UFC is preparing for DC’s official resignation.

Back