Colby Covington.......

MMA MASTER

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
WOW just watched this guy.... he is simply the real deal. What an incredible fighter.

He put an ass whooping on Maia and Dong Hyun Kim.

I could see him going down as the GOAT.

DISCUSS!

ge666666.gif

WOW just watched this guy.... he is simply the real deal. What an incredible fighter.

DISCUSS!
tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

DISCUSS!

3fptYu4.gif

It is funny how everyone picked agaisnt him in the DHK and Maia fights and now they make excuses for why he won.

Really that’s what you guys think?!

Don’t you think prime Jones and Colby would be a good fight?! I think Colby’s wrestling would be too much?

Every time someone brings him up I think of his new theme song

Everyone who beats the Donger is goat, got it.....

I really do believe that Colby Covington beats Jon Jones.

However first I think he beats RDA for the interim belt at welterweight, then a year later captures the welterweight belt. However then again takes a year off, does not defend his belt takes some time to put on muscle, then has a super fight with Jon Jones for the vacant light heavyweight title after DC retires. Colby outwrestles Jon Jones to win a decision. 6 months later he then moves up to heavyweight and challenges Stipe (by that time has 11 title defences at heavyweight) he also outwrestles him too in a boring fight which he clearly wins. Finally Colby has an anticipated long time match vs Werdum who comes out of retirement to fight Colby. Colby then defeats Werdum via decision. Colby then becomes the first to win belts in 3 different weight classes, also Dana let’s him keep all 3 belts at the same time which ends in stalling all the divisions. Colby then freaks out then attacks a bus, gets cut by the UFC. Shortly after retires as the goat.

THAT IS MY PREDICTION!

Fuck Yes! Colby Goat! He’s the great white hope we deserve.

DISCUSS!

Seeing how you're the MMA Master, I guess you must be right.

giphy.gif

Back