Tyron Woodley, what if.

teamfox223

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know MMA fans have been giving Tyron lot of shit lately but can Tyron do something to redeem him self in the eyes of the fans ?

What if Tryon fights Colby and KO him badly (I think he 100% can) would Tyron become a hero like Holly when she KO'ed Ronda ?

no

because colby isn't as hated as ronda was

What if you just didn't make this thread..?

I know MMA fans have been giving Tyron lot of shit lately but can Tyron do something to redeem him self in the eyes of the fans ?

What if Tryon fights Colby and KO him badly (I think he 100% can) would Tyron become a hero like Holly when she KO'ed Ronda ?

I wholeheartedly concur... Pitch this idea to the UFC brass, its genius!!!

But the UFC brass seems to now be composed of morons who will squander the promotion away...

Tyron is alright. His biggest problem is his last two fights have been stinkers and then he's been out for a year.

If they fought he'd be expected to KO Colby who has garbage standup so no, not at all the same. It's his dismissiveness of all contenders in the hopes of landing a "money fight" that everyone hates. All his title defenses were boring as fuck too outside of 1 round against WB which doesn't help

I love him. he can keep on keepin' on as far as I'm concerned.

-Step in on short notice if either RDA or Colby pull out and knock him out
-Then knock the other guy out later in the year when he's healthy
-Then call out GSP and knock him out

I wholeheartedly concur... Pitch this idea to the UFC brass, its genius!!!

But the UFC brass seems to now be composed of morons who will squander the promotion away...
Well his been bitching about money fight, GSP and Conor is not going to fight him anytime soon. Colby is the best option for him, Tryon just have to sit back and let Colby do all the promotional work. Easy money for Tryon.

Stop talking and fight the#1 contender, that is lierally all he has to do

An bleach his skin like Michael Jackson

Tyron is alright. His biggest problem is his last two fights have been stinkers and then he's been out for a year.
I kinda feel even without that he'd be polarizing at best because of his accusations of racism.

He can redeem himself very easily with me if he just puts effort into his fights and goes for the finish. This whole backing-up-to-win-majority-decisions thing is bullshit along with his constantly whining about money-fights and sitting out for long periods of time.

1. Tyron needs to finish 3 fights in a row. Convincely.
  2. Tyron needs to fight 3 times a year, without complaining or asking us to applaud him for doing his job.
  3. Tyron needs to stop giving his opinion on everything, as his opinions are stupid and divisive.
  4. Tyron needs to learn how to fight like Matt Hughes and use that wrestling to give us exciting fights.

But being a boring fighter is less forgivable.
Maybe. If Woodley flying knee KO'd his next 3 opponents in the first 30 seconds and amped up the race talk to an all time high, it wouldn't shock me at all if he was still loathed on sherdog.

To answer your question TS, I think a dominant finish in a fight he dominates will go along way.

Maybe. If Woodley flying knee KO'd his next 3 opponents in the first 30 seconds and amped up the race talk to an all time high, it wouldn't shock me at all if he was still loathed on sherdog.
Maybe. But if does that I think it will be the lucrative kind of loathed.

Tyron seems like a smart man to me. I have no real beef with him.

Back