Joanne Calderwood Vs Paige Van Zant At 125

pcbh167

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I think this would be a great fight and JoJo is a beast at 125. She dominated Valérie Létourneau at 125 and knocked her out with a spinning backfist.

Who wins?

Q8gby.gif

I hope Jo wins. Paige annoys me

Calderwood would beat Van Zant to a bloody pulp.

I'd rather see tune-up fights for both of them.

Jojo and it won't even be close. Paige has been exposed as a true hype job. She's still very green and has a lot of work to do to get to the upper echelon. Her toughness can only take her so far.

PVZ by TKO. Girl is tough as nails, broken arm and still continues, took an ass whooping off Rose and still went on, choked unconscious aswell, Jojo has been exposed more imo.

Hope to see JoJo get the win, preferably with a finish...
giphy.gif

You never know Jojo is not good at fighting aggressive fighters who keep charging at her, she can't handle pressure either she's good at from range setup striking PVZ is too messy if Jojo can't setup strikes she's not very effective. But if that fight happens I hope Jojo would KO this MMA bimbo.

I'd love it. I think JoJo would have Paige's number though, she's one of the fighters who surely benefits most of the new 125 lb. division. She's always been a true flyweight and she's even undefeated at that weight whereas Paige moved up just because she's still getting stronger and her body is still adjusting. I'm sure Paige could become a noteworthy fighter at flyweight but at the moment I think JoJo would be too much for her to handle.

Both seem like headcases who cant get out of their own way

Paige is about to hit her prime any time now

this is actually lowkey a very winnable matchup for Paige

JoJo has shown in every single fight that if you pressure her, make her fight backing up, fight against the wage, take her down....basically any kind of forward momentum against her and she completely wilts/falls apart

PVZ has that "keep comin' at you and get my ass kicked repeatedly until it eventually works out" fight style....could help her win

that being said...fight gets ruled a majority draw after Jojo gets a 10-8 round 1 and then gets outpressured the last 2

a gimmie fight for pvz

Back