The "UFC's most violent man"

TemDee

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
is a title that retired with Rumble.

P4P most exciting fighter in the history of the sport. If you couldn't take the man down, you were getting slept.

I don’t recall rumble ever throwing a dolly through a bus window

Nah the UFCs most violent man was Jon Jones. If he literally killed someone in the ring I don’t think it would bother him.
Rumble has ridiculous KO Power but Jones has something even better....indifference to human suffering.

lost all respect for rumble after the yoshida fiasco. good fuck im

My vote is still an in(ser) hinged Anderson Silva.

Wish he was still fighting. Rumble had some of the best KOs in the UFC in his LHW return.

is a title that retired with Rumble.

P4P most exciting fighter in the history of the sport. If you couldn't take the man down, you were getting slept.

matts.jpg

Wish he was still fighting. Rumble had some of the best KOs in the UFC in his LHW return.

I believe he would've starched Miocic, and I think Miocic is a great fighter. He'd have done better at heavywieght. Not that he did badly at LHW, he cleared out the division outside of the champ in around 8 minutes of octagon time.

He almost made my sig after that Hardy fight.

I was extremely disappointed in him when he became a panic wrassler in that fight.

VITOR BELFORT and RUMBLE are probably tied

Nah the UFCs most violent man was Jon Jones. If he literally killed someone in the ring I don’t think it would bother him.
Rumble has ridiculous KO Power but Jones has something even better....indifference to human suffering.

So in other words a sociopath ? .... hmmmm interesting.

tumblr_nmgc9yMltE1u2roero1_500.gif

Back