Joanna is back and hitting the bag.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

Wonder what's her next step.

the bag's trainer said Joanna won

giphy.gif

That's cool, she only lost because of a bad weight cut. Or was it staph?

Her punches are weak AF. Why does she put no power behind them?

And then she looks at the camera and points like she is Mike Tyson.

Pls stop.

Jesus, this is has to be one of worse cases of fans turning their bavks on a fighter. 6months ago she was arguably the best WMMA champion ever. Now shes a gatekeeper lol.
MMA fans are embarrassigly the worst wagon hoppers in all of sports.

Jesus, this is has to be one of worse cases of fans turning their bavks on a fighter. 6months ago she was arguably the best WMMA champion ever. Now shes a gatekeeper lol.
MMA fans are embarrassigly the worst wagon hoppers in all of sports.

Absolutely awful.

The winking and girl with the crown emojis, leads me to believe that she has learned absolutely nothing about both of her losses to Rose. I mean fuck, you lost, move on and try your hand at 125 or something. But regardless of her...

AND STILL!!!

DaPDyoRWsAArQ4z.jpg

Her punches are weak AF. Why does she put no power behind them?

And then she looks at the camera and points like she is Mike Tyson.

Pls stop.
She’s so skinny. Probably hard to balance power and cardio for her

It's a weird one with Joanna , as a Polish man myself I was supporting her to the point she coached in TUF , I couldn't really stand her annoying act there, I don't mind fighters being cocky and over the top but it genuinely looked cringeworthy , maybe it's the combination of her accent and dodgy English . Now it seems like she is not willing to learn anything from her defeats , she suddenly seems very beatable and I can't see her climbing to the top with this kind of attitude

her division has 4 fighters and she lost twice to the champion lol

Back