Nick Diaz shedding some knowledge on MMA training

Snolla

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Actually just a newer rant video from him but he does share some interesting training philosophy here (with Diaz bros articulation).

"I'll do me, they can keep doin' them, and I'll keep beatin' their ass" <45><45><45>

Who do you guys want to see him fight for his return fight? I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Condit again.

Who do you guys want to see him fight for his return fight? I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Condit again.
Am I the only one who thinks it doesn't matter that Nick is cleared, that he's not coming back anyway?

Diaz-Lawler II. Lawler won't pussy out like Condit did.

Am I the only one who thinks it doesn't matter that Nick is cleared, that he's not coming back anyway?
The UFC needs their money and he's a draw. Nick will roll a fat ass blunt, walk to the cage, fight his fight, get suspended and retire

That's a pretty good idea. It could be Condit's retirement fight, win or lose.

He should rematch Lawler or joe Riggs since Riggs is on a crazy win streak since his UFC loss to Chris.

Unless its a bjj or cardio lesson, i wouldn't take advice from him.

Unless its a bjj or cardio lesson, i wouldn't take advice from him.

Ironically enough this video is timestamped to a part where he does discuss BJJ and cardio training.

I've never heard Nick speak so many intelligible, consecutive words.

Must be some good weed.

california is obsessed with cycling to the point that cyclists are in the road and act like cars, slowing down traffic and traveling in packs.

Nick is a big baby

he does shit all during a fight
and then complains about losing

You and me both. And honestly wouldn't be thrilled to see him back. His drive seems to have been gone for the past 10 years.

Nick is the best ever.

1 2 5.

GOAT.

If he wanted he would have been the first three division champ.

Actually just a newer rant video from him but he does share some interesting training philosophy here (with Diaz bros articulation).

"I'll do me, they can keep doin' them, and I'll keep beatin' their ass" <45><45><45>

-If at 185, vs Luke in Aug at Staples, or vs Bisping in Nov at MSG..
-If at 170, vs Lawler rematch in Oct at T-Mobile Arena UFC 229, or vs Condit rematch in Dec at T-Mobile Arena UFC 232..

Side note: if Nate doesn't get Conor 3 next in a cage or boxing ring, then Nate vs Masvidal or Nate vs Ferguson, possibly Nate vs Maia or Nate vs Chiesa..

And then was said “I’ll keep kicking their asses”
{<jordan}<GOT1>

Love his take on grapplers.

"Your fight today?"

What? No, I'm not fighting today, none of you guys are". "None of you guys are fighters."

Nick is a big baby

he does shit all during a fight
and then complains about losing

Little difficult to do that much when his last few opponents damn near straight up refused to engage n just moved away the entire time. Also hard when you have GSP wrasslin ya most of the time. Your boy Andy cheated n still didn’t want to fuck with Nick in that many exchanges. Mostly just jabbed n did leg kicks with a few other good shots here n there. The funny part is Nick landed the better punches on Mr. Super Striker Roided up Anderson Silva. You don’t even pay attention to the fights n just talk shit instead.

Back