Khabib-McGregor negotiations under way

Obviously, this is the fight to make. Let's see who can call himself the real champion. Both have a good claim.

jsgguw.jpg

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/k...o-respect-for-him-i-will-break-conor.3750889/

There is no opponent at the moment, but there are negotiations about a possible fight at the end of the year. For me it makes no difference to be honest. I will fight whoever they give me. As long as I am healthy and have a desire to fight I will be defending my title.

There are negotiations about a fight with McGregor, but I don't want the negotiations to draw out and take to long.If I won't be able to come to an agreement with Conor to fight by the end of this year I would like to fight Poirier or another fighter.

Take the Poirier fight khabib. I feel this negotiation will go on till next year

My parole ends in several months, I'll be able to travel out of state again, if they make this fight after August I can actually go and see it!

good fight. many hype. the good (khabib) vs the evil (mcgregor).

I'll break the news for everyone.

Khabib will be fighting Dustin next....

PPV
K. Nurmagomedov (c) vs McGregor
Mayweather vs Jackson/Brooks loser
Kavanagh vs Abdelaziz
Nelson vs A. Nurmagomedov
Makhachev vs Lobov

Obviously, this is the fight to make. Let's see who can call himself the real champion. Both have a good claim.
Even though Conor has one win at LW I believe Eddie is better than anyone Khabib has fought yet.

Back