Did Michael Chiesa fake that injury so he could sue Mcgregor?

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Any proof that Chiesa was hurt? because whoever filmed it from the inside should have gotten the brunt of the glass and not someone sitting some place else.

That cut on his forehead and blood streaming down his face looked real enough to me.

Sometimes I wonder “are people on here genuinely stupid?”

And then I log in, see threads like this, and just say “...dammit”

giphy.gif

Another one of these threads *sigh*

Do you really think he grabbed the glass shards and stabbed himself?

Any proof that Chiesa was hurt? because whoever filmed it from the inside should have gotten the brunt of the glass and not someone sitting some place else.

Are you saying the NYSAC was in on it? Because they are the ones that said he couldn’t fight.

I seen the video of the cut and it didn't look that bad. He was smarter for not fighting as it very well could have opened up in the fight and started bleeding into his eye plus he will make more money suing connor. That being said he would've got more street cred to "Just Bleeeeed" lol

That cut on his forehead and blood streaming down his face looked real enough to me.

Nah. Obviously like the old-timey pro wrestling move, where they would cut their forehead to get a lot of blood flowing. MC must have had one of them-thar cutters in his wrestling tights, just in case some rich lunatic decided to smash a glass window near his face!

Back