Am I the only one very excited for TUF 27?

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Undefeated. All of them!
That idea that only the winner will be the true undefeated TUF fighter in UFC history ExCiTEZ me. He will be the next hypetrain to stomp the UFC after this shit.
Also, to be able to watch 2 of the most classiest fighters in DC & Stipe coach them is a great plus to the programme. Why don't I see sherdoggers humping on this thing?

With how the first fight went, I'm not entirely sure how they're undefeated tbh...

Undefeated and never fought in the UFC....

TUF 27? I thought they canceled that shitshow years ago?

Watched first episode. Had a different feel with two coaches more concerned about improving the fighters and not crapping all over one another.

Wso far so good

Most undefeated fighters are can crushers.

Miocic himself even said on the show that losing to Struve was the best thing that ever happened to him.

I will watch but excited? No it is on at 10 pm

I was wondering what their gimmick was this season. I really liked the comeback one. Never liked the regional or camp rivalries. This was is better then those at least.

Always excited for TUF. This one is no different to me. I feel the whole "undefeated" aspect is overrated. It's just a selling point. In some ways, it means that the quality of talent is less than ever. It may be the least experienced cast of MMA fighters ever on TUF. These guys don't seem as developed as the "Champions" TUF Either way, I'll be watching. Free fights on TV is always good to me.

The last TUF I watched was the one with Roy, Schaub and Kimbo. I'm gonna watch this one though, just because I like Stipe and DC so much.

Back