Mark my words; Till by 1st round KO

Dankoz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Excellent feints & big nasty left hand will be way too much for Thompson and his incomplete boxing defense. Darren will close the distance, won't let Wonderboy run through the octagon and it will be night night in 1st.

Last edited:
I would laugh.

Doubt it though. I think Wonderboy takes the lad to school.

What if it doesn't happen TS?

What will be your punishment here on Sherdog?

There needs to be some stakes to this. Betting slips, sig/AV bet, anything...

Lot's of people have said that about WB but he just keeps on doing what he does.

agreed, my man

Wonderboy just isn't a big enough drawl after those Woodley fights, B

the work ethic just isn't there, my man

plus, Till is a b-b-b-beast of a striker

Excellent feints & that big nasty left hand will be way too much for Thompson and his incomplete boxing defense. Darren will close the distance, won't let Wonderboy run through the octagon and it will be night night in 1st.
Yes let's mark the words of some guy on sherdog who doesn't even have an avatar. I will chisel them into a marble slab immediately

Excellent feints & that big nasty left hand will be way too much for Thompson and his incomplete boxing defense. Darren will close the distance, won't let Wonderboy run through the octagon and it will be night night in 1st.
I hope it happens juat to shake up the division. But wonderboy has super high level fight expierence as well as maybe the best striking in the ufc. Im hoping he drags it out to a 5 rnd bloodbath and keeps in wonderboy face the whole fight. Great matchmaking no matter what the results

anyone that has come forward at Wonderboy has been demolished.

I’m a till fan but get real. The guy has 5 fights in the ufc and 3 of them went to a decision. Against bums apart from Cerrone.The stoppages he has got are not one shot kos or some nasty big left hand as you put it.

He has a shot and I hope he does it but it’s a hard fight for him and I wouldn’t be surprised if wonderboy beats him comfortably

Last edited:
Yeah I don't think Till is throwing anything at Wonderboy he hasn't seen and countered in his sleep.

If anything surprises in this fight, I think it'll be the amount of punishment Till takes before Thompson puts him away.

Wonderboy has never been finished, it's a bit of a stretch to think that Till will finish him in the 1st. People forget that before the Cowboy fight, Till's previous 3 fights against no-names all went to decision.

I'm going with a Wonderboy decision victory.

Anything can happen in a fight but I'd be surprised to say the least. I just think Wonderboy is several levels above Till in striking pedigree and will outclass him on the feet. Yeah, Till is an excellent pressure fighter but I think WB more than has the footwork to counter it.

I like both guys but wonderboy just isn't a killer. He lights up good strikers but when he fights a guy like woodley, he can back him up to the cage repeatedly, have woodley standing there with a serious reach disadvantage, and completely fail to pull the trigger or land anything meaningful. Its frustrating. Even 3 or 4 leg or body kicks there could change the fight. He just froze. He also gets hit alot trying time counters with his chin up. Wonderboy has a lot of holes in his game for someone as good as he is

I'm not sure who wins this because I haven't paid close enough attention to Till and probably need to rewatch a fight or two, but at this point I lean towards him winning

If wb wins then you have learned to not hype anyone that didn’t beat the best. The best till has beaten is Cerrone ffs

anyone that has come forward at Wonderboy has been demolished.
sure, but Wonderboy didn't fought anyone as good as Till in the striking department, he only fought cans on his kickboxing career and in UFC the top guys were all wrestlers, with Masvidal being a exception but he's much smaller and not that good as sherdog thinks IMO

Yes, Stephen Thompson is clearly very ill equipped to deal with feints and left hands.

Oh hell no.

Dont put any money on that terrible call.

Back