Fedor vs. Sylvia = Conor vs. Alvarez (some gifs inside)

• Thread starter Deleted member 474013
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 474013

In my opinion, it has similar intensity and technique, in the way how finishing strikes were delivered

LankyBabyishDogwoodclubgall.gif

SpiffyFelineBeauceron-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

=
giphy.gif

bTBuWWC.gif

source.gif

The 2 GOATs.

Sylvia and Alvarez.

Conor was masterful in that fight. It was shocking to see it unfold.

you can have a gif of the entire fedor fight lol.
that's how i saw it first.

In all of those gifs Conor is countering with combos, Fedor is initiating contact.

Also, Fedor and Timmeh are much sexier

59f3898b95ee1071192580.gif

Conor was masterful in that fight. It was shocking to see it unfold.
blows my mind that theres a lot of idiots running around saying conor ain't that good.
he put a masterclass of a beating on a guy that DESTROYS other great fighters.

blows my mind that theres a lot of idiots running around saying conor ain't that good.
Conor aint that good. That Eddie fight was the impressive one. The only impressive one

Nah, McGregor knows how to throw a punch. Fedor looped punches like a drunken frat boy fighting over a girl. As Fedor's competition stepped up, he started paying the price for his sloppiness.

Fedor ruthlessly attacking a baby giraffe and choking it out. What an apex predator he was.

More like

Anderson vs Forrest > Conor vs Alvarez, Fedor vs Sylvia

Gotta appreciate Conors accuracy and angles

This is what the Sherdog's anti Mcgregor crowd refuses to acknowledge. McGregor destroyed Alvarez, destroyed Poirier, destroyed Holloway, destroyed Aldo....never lost a round to any of these guys yet he is a bum who was gifted both title shots.

This is what the Sherdog's anti Mcgregor crowd refuses to acknowledge. McGregor destroyed Alvarez, destroyed Poirier, destroyed Holloway, destroyed Aldo....never lost a round to any of these guys yet he is a bum who was gifted both title shots.
Any they fail to give Diaz props for being a great striker. Most of the fights Diaz loses he's being taken down. He rarely loses a standup fight.

Also, Fedor and Timmeh are much sexier

View attachment 370471
More established in their division, as well. Both had multiple successful title defenses as champs and weren't that far removed from it.

Crazy to see how both of them fell off of a cliff in their own ways... Fedor with losing a shit load of fights suddenly.
Sylvia with health in general it appears.

Any they fail to give Diaz props for being a great striker. Most of the fights Diaz loses he's being taken down. He rarely loses a standup fight.

Kind of true, Diaz has solid striking but he was getting housed by RDA standing. Thompson and Guillard gave him fits standing as well. You are correct that most of his loses came to wrestlers.

one ended the fight in 30s, the other in 2 rounds
eddie destroys other fighters? mcgregor fans are surely quite an unique bunch

Kind of true, Diaz has solid striking but he was getting housed by RDA standing. Thompson and Guillard gave him fits standing as well. You are correct that most of his loses came to wrestlers.
After checking almost every single one has come by grapplers aside from the Thompson fight

Back