Did Tony Ferguson get a bad surgery?

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Looks cheap.

20180413064607_DanEo22VMAAK9YK.JPG

upload_2018-4-19_10-33-47.png

and you can tell the difference between a good surgery and a bad one by.....what criteria?

bruising and length of scar?

you know what, never mind. i could ask you leading Socratic questions which eventually get you to realize that you don't know anything that you're talking about, but before we got there you'd leave, or conclude i'm just a dick. it's a waste of time. but suffice to say, you have no idea what you're talking about. cheers.

How can you tell it’s “cheap”? I knew that posting on Sherdog made me an expert fighter but i didn’t know it made you a doctor

How can you tell it’s “cheap”? I knew that posting on Sherdog made me an expert fighter but i didn’t know it made you a doctor

You have much to learn. Once you become a red belt, you will also be a physicist. Let me tell you, the job offers are pouring in!

To TS' question, many procedures these days are much less invasive. You can have serious work done without the need for incisions and stitches, but I don't even know what Tony had done to him. MCL?

Cannot guess the quality of the surgery just from post-op bruising and scar lenght ... however it is an unusually long cut and extensive bruising ... let’s say I’ve seen much better post-op results from similar surgeries, but what matters is how things were done inside and the long term outcone.

Ferguson's injury doesn't look like something you can do from making a sudden movement. There are some severe tears in both his quads and hamstring. He might have been shadow wrestling Khabib and got destroyed BAD.

and you can tell the difference between a good surgery and a bad one by.....what criteria?

bruising and length of scar?

you know what, never mind. i could ask you leading Socratic questions which eventually get you to realize that you don't know anything that you're talking about, but before we got there you'd leave, or conclude i'm just a dick. it's a waste of time. but suffice to say, you have no idea what you're talking about. cheers.

Hey, man. This is a forum of peace and love. Give me some tongue.

upload_2018-4-19_10-33-47-png.370447

A lot of people don't know that just prior to the surgery appointment Tony did 5 rounds of hard sparring with Aldo.

98654669.jpg

After all the shertard lawyers from a few weeks back, this thread will provide us with the finest quality of doctors.

To TS' question, many procedures these days are much less invasive. You can have serious work done without the need for incisions and stitches, but I don't even know what Tony had done to him. MCL?
That's what I was thinking too. Just seemed like a huge incision, but I'm no doctor.

Looks like one of those surgeries where they accidentally leave a scalpel inside the patient lol

What exactly was damaged in his injury?

If he damaged a collateral ligament, or made a mess with his tendons, the scar makes sense.

No: I doubt he got a bad surgeon.

Yeah wtf you just go in there and plug the ligament back in like an electrical outlet.

what i see that looks cheap/bad is his tattoo

dana likes to send his fighters to top docs

Back