Fedor grand prix

cburm

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If he can win this grand prix could we see some ufc talks in negotiation? I see a few top hw in like mitrione didnt he leave ufc in the top 10 roy nelson is always good the others seem out of there prime maybe but big names of all former ufc contenders and champions.

I think Mir is better than Nelson, saying this as a Nelson fan BTW. If he's in decent form (big if) he's better than Mitrione too.

A) He’s not gonna win.
B) No.

Depends how desperate Fedor is for $2500 Reebok money.

He's a 41 year old heavyweight who's been out of his prime for a decade.
Just leave the poor guy alone already.

I'd be very surprised if Fedor can even last the 3 rounds with Mir let's not talk about him winning anything.

Mir gonna be eating strawberries again.
I'd like to see Fedor do well but he's pretty much been KOd in his past 1000000 fights. Even the Maldonado fight he got knocked out they just let him die in there so he could win a bs decision.

I want Fedor to win, but I also like the idea of Mir fighting Chael afterwards.

Fedor will never be in the ufc
Let’s hope that that was the old ufc, not the new WME ufc, where they mostly value big money fights.

The deal breaker is if Fedor’s group still demands a co-promotion or not.

Fedor last few fights should be on a bum fights compilation.

That old chestnut! No way fedor could have ever have fought at middleweight. Maybe when he was about 14 years old.

yeah he could of. He was 220lbs roughly against hendo and was still flabby. Fedor basically lost muscle and some fat to get that low. If he did a proper cut he could of shed most of that fat and then did proper bulk and get some muscle mass on.

207lb dan henderson
223lb fedor

fedor usually 230lb to 235lb. later his career he was flabby and fatter stomach but still weighed same. what happened? it obvious later on he lost muscle mass but gained more fat and stood roughly at same weight but different composition. Here is fedor after losing to big foot and werdum he goes to lose weight since previous fedor was fat fedor) and look he is still flabby. Look you can see it everywhere.

Fedorweigh1.jpg

Look, I like Fedor a lot, but that ship has sailed a long as time ago.

Even if he came to the UFC it wouldn't be interesting because everyone knows he's far from his prime.
So let's just shut down all "Fedor in the UFC" threads and move on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back