Derrick Lewis vs Curtis Blaydes

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Both are younger (ish in the case of Lewis) HWs and weigh in at 265+ lbs, who do you think would win if they fought? MMAth says that Lewis lost to Hunt while Blaydes beat him, but Lewis may have a better ability to get back to his feet than Hunt these days. Would Blaydes cut Lewis down to size or would the Beast lay him out?

Blaydes probably humps him to death

I wish they would just book Ngannou vs Lewis already

Yeah, I want Black Beast vs No Cardio Ngannou please and thank you.

Blaydes grapplefucks him. Keep feeding Lewis lower ranked fighters, we all want to see his post fight speeches.

P4P saddest fight if they make it 5 and it hits the championship rounds.
giphy.gif

Except Derrick is known for finishing in the later rounds.
And also slowing down like hell. His cardio is trash too, he just hasn't faced a guy like Stipe that would expose it further.

Hell, it already got exposed against Hunt when he was falling down due to exhaustion and had to fight with his back against the cage to maintain balance!

<36>

And also slowing down like hell. His cardio is trash too, he just hasn't faced a guy like Stipe that would expose it further.

Hell, it already got exposed against Hunt when he was falling down due to exhaustion and had to fight with his back against the cage to maintain balance!

<36>

Lmao why would you bring up Stipe? Black Beast is nowhere near that level. I'm pointing out he can end fights in the later rounds, gassed or not.

Blaydes is a worst case scenario match up for Lewis

If Tybura could take him down, Blaydes would too and this time actually apply gnp, which Tybura was too brain dead to do

I don't want to see Lewis fight any wrestlers. He gets taken down too easy in almost every fight. Give him Ngannou.

Blaydes by wrestlehump.

Yep. If an old, fat, slow version of Roy Nelson had some success taking down and wrestling Lewis., a 27-year old Blaydes (who has a wrestling background/credentials, unlike Nelson) should be the favorite.

<36>

Yep, he was out-cardio'd by a fat, shopworn, 42- year old. I'm not sure why everyone bashes Ngannou but doesn't bring this up. I guess it's just because Lewis is more popular around here.

Lewis/Ngannou really isn't that intriguing. Ngannou would spark Lewis standing. Lewis does not have very good standup. Lewis/Blaydes is actually more interesting. Grappling with Lewis is what normally causes people issues.

Lewis struggled with Tybura, I see Blaydes doing the exact same thing he did to Hunt against Lewis. Lewis vs Ngannou is the fight to make. Hell, I'd even watch Lewis vs Overeem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back