Man, I Miss Goldie...

Isaiah095

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He was the voice of the UFC when I was first introduced to the sport in 2009 & god damn do I miss him. He brought an amazing energy and created a sense of importance at the beginning of EVERY event! ALL of you, including me, thought he sucked at what he did and wanted him gone. Little did I know that when we finally got our wish, I would miss him this much.

#goldiebless

<Goldie11>

Just watch Bellator if you miss him so much.

He is a filthy sewer dwelling casual.

Just randomly call things you see in everyday life by the wrong name and you'll think the guys there with you.

When Joe Rogan is gone, you're gonna miss him more than you do Goldberg. So appreciate the time we've got left with Rogan commentating. Don't be hating. Appreciate.

#goldiebless

<Goldie11>

jRR5Izw.gif

I heard you used to pound Goldie behind the barn.

The rest, is virtually identical.

Bro how could you even say that?!

The Anik 3000 Bot is much better and also a lot more fun to listen to.

Or how about the always social and charming Dominick Cruz? Surely you wouldnt trade the chemistry he has with his fellow commentators for someone like Goldie?

<DisgustingHHH>

He was the voice of the UFC when I was first introduced to the sport in 2009 & god damn do I miss him. He brought an amazing energy and created a sense of importance at the beginning of EVERY event! ALL of you, including me, thought he sucked at what he did and wanted him gone. Little did I know that when we finally got our wish, I would miss him this much.

#goldiebless

<Goldie11>
I agree with everything other than the part about everyone wanting him gone. I never wanted him gone. I've always accepted and enjoyed Goldy, even his Goldyisms. Jon Anik is the god damn worst.

#goldiebless

<Goldie11>

He is most definitely better then fucking Anik and his robot voice that puts everyone to sleep.

#goldiebless

<Goldie11>
Best move the new owners have made was getting rid of Goldie and his corny commentary.

Anik is 10x better.

I agree with everything other than the part about everyone wanting him gone. I never wanted him gone. I've always accepted and enjoyed Goldy, even his Goldyisms. Jon Anik is the god damn worst.
You have to admit though, the general consensus on here back then was that he was bumbling idiot. Then we found out he was getting canned (for no good reason) and the narrative changed completely lol. I'm sure not EVERYONE wanted him gone, but most people took him for granted at the least.

Let me guess. You can’t enjoy a good stripper either if the announcer doesn’t sound excited.

Back