Predict future champions, who are not currently and have never been in the top 15

I will go with Israel Adesanya.

His TDD doesn't look too bad already, he definitely needs to get better off his back tho.

In about 2 years, when the old guard is done, I can see him being in the top 5 and having a chance to win the belt.

In today’s UFC I can see Nick Diaz getting a title shot despite not winning since Condit

Jade Jones - she wins her 3rd taekwondo gold medal in Tokyo 2020 then moves to MMA aged 27 and then takes the UFC 125 womens belt before she's 30.

Jade Jones - she wins her 3rd taekwondo gold medal in Tokyo 2020 then moves to MMA aged 27 and then takes the UFC 125 womens belt before she's 30.

I was thinking the same thing really. I was wondering why she didn't enter into MMA a bit earlier but since she has the possibility of adding another medal to her amateur record then why not?

Artem-Lobov-w-Hammer.jpg

I will go with Israel Adesanya.

His TDD doesn't look too bad already, he definitely needs to get better off his back tho.

In about 2 years, when the old guard is done, I can see him being in the top 5 and having a chance to win the belt.
Dang you fell for the hype

Mckenzie Derp but only if she learns to speak English.

Back