Bisping this is not an excuse BUT....

probably tore it trying to suck his own dick .
so Glad GSP beat him and ended his reign as MW champ .

Decent fighter, but will go down in the books as a great gate keeper

The only book that counts is the record book and it will show he was champ. War Ping!!!!!!

Obvious lie. He fought Gastelum 3 weeks later.

The only book that counts is the record book and it will show he was champ. War Ping!!!!!!

It will also show his lone defense in 1.5 years was a against a 45 year old non top 10 fighter who already held a vicious KO victory over him. It will also show how he only had 3 top 10 wins in his entire career (Stann, Leites, Rockhold) and how he conveniently managed to avoid fighting Weidman, Romero, Jacare, Mousasi, Machida, Hall, and Whittaker

ok so at worst they were both injured and or not at their best going into the fight meaning things were still equal and GSP still won? yes or it doesnt work this way?

Yup. Bisping didn't seem like he was 100% going into that fight.
<28>

Yeah well you have a lot of losses on your record. And I’m sure you have an excuse for all of them.

Really? So Matt Serra wasnt a gate keeper? Forrest Griffin could also be considered a gate keeper, winning gold or not

Matt was a gatekeeper.. But GSP learned from that fight and went on one of the most historical runs of all time.

I would point out that Nog himself actually never made the majority of the "excuses" people put down to him, the only ones I remember are commenting on the bad ref calls about strikes to the back of the head in the Mir rematch and confirming the staph in the first fight after it had been talked about for ages beforehand. The issue really is that people were so desperate to discredit him as a big Pride name they jumped on anything that went against that as a massive transgression.

Really nothing like Hendricks for me and his constant talk of decisions and hardships.

Really? So Matt Serra wasnt a gate keeper? Forrest Griffin could also be considered a gate keeper, winning gold or not
no they are champions. champions aren't gatekeepers. Gatekeepers are people who aren't even contenders let alone champions.

Huge and long time MB fan but I can see how some would call him a gate keeper as he pretty much was just that.

Yes, Mike won the title and achieved championship status.
he was a gatekeeper for years until he had a title shot and won.

No.

The Count is one of the best MWs of all time.

Bisping > Anderson.

GSP > Bisping.

GSP > Anderson.
Shut up

A lucky man, a cheater and an opportunist welterweight

They all suck

Back