Throwback: Anthony Pettis knocks out opponent with a dislocated shoulder.

"Hey this kid that has good Taekwondo, has only one arm left, maybe I should cover my head from kicks and close the distance to finish him off" - any sensible person

"Scratch that, Imma give him distance to kick my head off and keep my arms low." - Mike Lambrecht

"Hey this kid that has good Taekwondo, has only one arm left, maybe I should cover my head from kicks and close the distance to finish him off" - any sensible person

"Scratch that, Imma give him distance to kick my head off and keep my arms low." - Mike Lambrecht

Ehhh idk.., it seemed like he was trying to pressure him and finish.

Probably very few guys in the world who could land that kick that fast with that much power.

Probably very few guys in the world who could land that kick that fast with that much power.
Look at the distance between em, Pettis hops back and the dude strolls forwards like its an evening stroll.

Seems like he retired after 3 losses in a row. 6-8 record. Best of luck to him but he was a jobber at best in the sport. Fight IQ was low tbh.

That was when Pettis was on the wheaties. Literally and figuratively.

Yeah exactly.. If it was as easy as buddy thought ..anyone could be world champ

Look at the distance between em, Pettis hops back and the dude strolls forwards like its an evening stroll.

I see what you're saying. But if you didn't know who Anthony Pettis was I can see how you would walk into that. He probably thought he had it in the bag .

IDGAF that Pettis ended up winning. That was horrible reffing. Once he saw that his shoulder was dislocated the fight should have been stopped similar to Mir vs Big Tim.

Pettis in the early days, was an absolute fockin HIT MAN.

Doing anything with a dislocated shoulder is insane. Fuck that. Worst pain ever. Pettis was a beast.

Pettis in the early days, was an absolute fockin HIT MAN.

His is one of the more tragic downfalls in MMA.

Super exciting fighter. Never knew what the hell he was going to throw next. Knees of the cage, cartwheel kicks, jumping double knees, sick armbars and chokes.

Now he just looks so.....basic. it's depressing as fuck

when his kick game was on, it was something special.

IDGAF that Pettis ended up winning. That was horrible reffing. Once he saw that his shoulder was dislocated the fight should have been stopped similar to Mir vs Big Tim.
What do you say about the reffing in Aldo/KZ?

Back