Hespect to Ponzinibbio!

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Literally the only fighter (aside from Till) with the balls to fight Usman at Welterweight.

Pretty pathetic that a fighter just scraping the top 10 had the courage to face him, when Cannington who's supposedly ranked LOL#3LOL ducked him for literally months.

Goes to show you that rankings are nothing more than a popularity contest.

Last edited:
Till was down to fight him but got a better opponent in Wonderboy instead.

The fact that he was #3 is WHY Colby didn't fight him. He had no way to move up with a win over Usman. Risky fight too.

Both needed a fight... Should be interesting... a lot of hype behind Usman. Excited for this one. #RESPECT !!!

Definitely a ballsy move.

NO ONE wants to fight Usman at WW.

Guy is a super strong, excellent wrestler. Not an easy match for anyone.

Usman is a high risk low reward fight for anyone that is ranked above him. I can see why the top of the division would duck him.

The Strickland fight is the key piece in this equation. Sean had a very close fight with Ponzi, while Usman steamrolled him. Strickland is a great fighter, but him and Ponzi are a plethora of tiers below Usman. This is also the case within Khabib vs Tony: Tony struggled with Barboza, MJ and RDA, while Khabib just mauled the life out of them.

#DifferentLevels

The Strickland fight is the key piece in this equation. Sean had a very close fight with Ponzi, while Usman steamrolled him. Strickland is a great fighter, but him and Ponzi are a plethora of tiers below Usman. This is also the case within Khabib vs Tony: Tony struggled with Barboza, MJ and RDA, while Khabib just mauled the life out of them.

#DifferentLevels

Meh, sounds like MMAth to me. Styles make fights, what gives one guy trouble may be easily dealt with by someone else.

It's a bit like saying, "Look, Rock beat Scissors, and Scissors beat Paper. Paper has no fucking chance against Rock."

Literally the only fighter (aside from Till) with the balls to fight Usman at Welterweight.

Pretty pathetic that a fighter just scraping the top 10 had the courage to face him, when Cannington who's supposedly ranked LOL#3LOL ducked him for literally months.

Cringey Cannington

I love fighters that have the self belief to fight. Instead of these pussy money fight ducks we find near the top these days!

Fighters like Usman will have to win 11 in a row before TS like Max and Tony did and fitch years before. it is a popularity contest. Sucks too. I prefer tournament sports more like even tennis.

He already did lose. But if you are waiting to see him lose again, you will have to wait to Ed Ruth comes to the UFC, in what will likely be the year 2020 or so. Hope you are still alive then ;)
Hop you are still alive as well. I don't want to lose you.

Back