Khabib/Ferguson, Who are You Rooting For?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
One of the most anticipated lightweight fights ever get see two guys on huge winning streaks fight for UFC gold. Both guys are elite and both are prone to acting a bit douchey though they both have shown many moments of brilliance in the octagon. Are you rooting for Khabib or Ferguson to win this fight? Personally I'm rooting for Tony because he's on a longer win streak and has had to go though a murderers row to get where he is. Also Khabib needs to get his first loss.

Doesn't matter to me. May the best man win. I like both.

Tony Ferguson. KHABIB will be Cain Velasquez at light weight. Always injured. Always pulling out.. He will hold the belt for ransom. I wouldn't be surprised win lose or draw for khabib that he gets injured after the fight.

One of the most anticipated lightweight fights ever get see two guys on huge winning streaks fight for UFC gold. Both guys are elite and both are prone to acting a bit douchey though they both have shown many moments of brilliance in the octagon. Are you rooting for Khabib or Ferguson to win this fight? Personally I'm rooting for Tony because he's on a longer win streak and has had to go though a murderers row to get where he is. Also Khabib needs to get his first loss.
I don't know how someone who is undefeated doesn't have the longer winning streak(I'm being cheeky)
But I'm going for Tony as well.

Poll? It would be interesting to see the percentage

I like both, but I got this weird attachment to Khabib's undefeated record and the aura that surrounds him.

The fight to actually happen this time.

I have no favorite, but I kind of want Tony to win because so many are acting as if it's a forgone conclusion that Khabib wins. This is THE fight at lw though, and I think it's going to be an absolute war.

Is Khabib really "prone to act douchey"? I can't recall a single instance. Always seem perfectly stoic and reasonable to me.

Anyway, rooting for Tony Ferguson.

Rooting for Tony, leaning towards Khabib. There are things I saw from Tony that I didn't like in the Kevin Lee fight.

Don't care
just want one to dominate the other in a really boring fight

K to the H to the A to the B to the I to the B!

Tony's a cool cat but Khabib takes this IMO. Much respect to both anyway.

Rooting for the fight to actually happen first of all.
Both are great and likable, I like Khabib a bit more but Tony will show up to fight way more often so because of that I'd rather see Tony win.
I think Tony's ground game is overrated though, Lee mounted him and was dominating him there before gassing out completely, maybe due to the bad weight cut and stalp.

I think Tony has it in him to win one round. I'll give him that much.

Hard to root for either because I want both to win. I wanna see Khabib continue his unblemished reign of dominance, and I also want Tony extend his long winning streak by ending Khabib's momentum and unbeaten record. And I'd love to see both fight McGregor.

Guess I'll go with Khabib, since that's what my gut tells me and because a match-up between he and Conor would be a more interesting spectacle anyway.

Eagle

Back