Gustafsson was robbed against Jones

mmmjojo

Tapped in 1.3 secs
@Brown
Reaction score
Watched the fight again and Gustafsson won rd 1, 2 was close and couldve won it, 3 was Gus', 4 was Gus' for 4 mins and Jones missed a lot in the last 45 second flurry, and 5 was the only rd Jones won cleanly.

giphy.gif

1 and 3 were clear Gus imo.

But Jones won 2 and 5. He stole round 4 by rocking Gus with the hellbow

I knew it then and I still know it now.

And Gus is my favourite fighter.

Watched the fight again and Gustafsson won rd 1, 2 was close and couldve won it, 3 was Gus', 4 was Gus' for 4 mins and Jones missed a lot in the last 45 second flurry, and 5 was the only rd Jones won cleanly.
Round 2,4 and 5 for Jones. I didn't know you had an account here Gus?

Read the TS's post again and realized I wasted 10 seconds of my life on someone who doesn't know what a robbery is.

but but but 'you gotta super convincingly beat the champ to be the champpp'

Gus straight up lost the fight to Jones.

Read the play by play by all major websites, not just your own bias. Majority scored the fight for Jones. Including Sherdog!

It was even going into the 5th round and Jones took that round.

Jones reportedly by himself and teammates partied nights before the fight and still beat Gus

Gus also lost to DC fair and square. He's a winner up...but if he stays in the game, he has what it takes to one day become champion

Lol stop, he took round 4 with that beautiful and devastating elbow.

Gus clear 1 and 3

Jones clear 4 and 5

Round 2 was a toss up that could’ve went either way, all 3 judges gave it to Jones which is totally fine. Don’t let your personal emotions towards a fighters personality/out of cage antics effect your fight analysis.

<JonesLaugh>

Q5pmQ_s-200x150.gif
This sh!t, again when will Gus fanz just move on already...?

Last edited:
Gus lost to Jones.
Gus lost to Rumble.
Gus lost to DC.
Gus fans are delusional.

All facts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back