Would you be chill if a kid you are babysitting watched a UFC card you ordered?

King Pun**

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
You need the money from babysitting but the card has all your favorite fighters on it?

edit: this isn't about me its about a friend so I am not going to defend against baseless attacks

Last edited:
If you're a grown man that needs to babysit for money... you're failing at life.

Only if they can keep up drinking.

Depends on what the parents say. Of course if they hire a Shertard to watch their kid they can’t be to bright anyway.

If you need the money from babysitting, what are you doing ordering $60+ PPVs in the first place?

only if he chips in...?

only if he brings his own beer/liquor

only if i can use his IP address to stream it

only if he has a hot older sister

only if the JBG allows it

I let our kids watch the UFC at young ages. My youngest daughter was an authority on slasher movies before she was 10. It’s okay to see shit. But the parent must teach their child when it comes to shit like this.

But it is up to the kid’s parents to say what is appropriate or not for their own child. And the babysitter knew there was a fight. And that he’d be watching. So ask the parents and respect their wishes.

I would love for my kids to watch MMA with me. But they think it’s boring and would rather play with their Barbies. They are also 4 and 7 year old little girls. But I would check with the kids parents before hand regardless. Kid like to party at least? You don’t want to be watching some nerd...
20120920_KidsBooze.jpg

BvBTUUKCcAEou4i.jpg

I let our kids watch the UFC at young ages. My youngest daughter was an authority on slasher movies before she was 10. It’s okay to see shit. But the parent must teach their child when it comes to shit like this.

But it is up to the kid’s parents to say what is appropriate or not for their own child. And the babysitter knew there was a fight. And that he’d be watching. So ask the parents and respect their wishes.
<{clintugh}>

only if he chips in...?

only if he brings his own beer/liquor

only if i can use his IP address to stream it

only if he has a hot older sister

only if the JBG allows it

Wise man right here.

/thread

Lol at babysitting. I wouldn't have ever done that even at the age when I needed money.

Back