Is It Wrong To Want Joanna To Lose Again?

Serial Killer

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I have always been a Joanna fan however at some point during the build-up to the Rose fight I started going off her a bit. It reminded me of the time when the Rousey train was full to the neck and I was on board but then when I seen how Rousey reacted at the weigh-in towards Holly thats when I went off Rousey.

I thought she was playing way too much into the Boogie Woman persona in the lead up to the fight and that she was just a bad version of McGregor. She was always a little bit of a "bully" during the build up of fights and a sweety after but this time it just didn't feel right with me...she was trying too hard and it was so obvious.

I recently re-watched to Rose fight and one thing stuck out to me that Joanna after the winner was announced she did not even congratulate Rose on the victory and almost every fighter does.

The fact that she says she did not tap (not that it matters but It did look like it), the fact that she said she had a bad weight cut, the fact that she said Rose was a "fluke" plus a load of other excuses.

I feel that Joanna may be going down the same road that Ronda travelled. After being a huge fan of Joanna for so long I feel a little crappy that I have this negative reaction and part of me wants her to be more like her "old" self in the rematch but I really think she might be even more arrogant and even more egotistical. Also part of me wants Rose to beat Joanna again because Rose is just such a great person as well as 100% Real.

I dunno just rambling. Anyone else have mixed feelings about this rematch?

No it's not wrong.

But I think people are a little too sensitive with this "she/he didn't say congrats", "not a good person" etc. Lets be real - we have no idea if they talked backstage or if she sent her a text after the fight or whatever. And as for the pre fight antics - they are fighters and they try to sell a fight so they can make more money. Shit like that sells and you all want fighters to make more money, right?

Should be a good rematch.

Fuck that shit. Joanna to the death.

Wahh mommy the girl say the mean words

It's only natural. I hope she taps to strikes again.

I just want a good fight or another decisive finish either way.

Its wrong to care for WMMA

giphy.gif

I know fans called it a “ fluke “. I know that Rose said she wanted to prove it wasn’t a “ fluke “.

But did Joanna actually use that word ? I saw the weight cut excuse. But I have not seen where Joanna said it was a “ fluke “. Please post a link. I’d like to see it. To see exactly what she said.

It's not wrong. I think Rose is just coming into her own as a fighter and the 2nd fight will end the same way the first fight ended.

I know fans called it a “ fluke “. I know that Rose said she wanted to prove it wasn’t a “ fluke “.

But did Joanna actually use that word ? I saw the weight cut excuse. But I have not seen where Joanna said it was a “ fluke “. Please post a link. I’d like to see it. To see exactly what she said.

Just youtube jre Joanna. She said it on Rogan's podcast.

The seething hatred for her around here is weird af.

The seething hatred for her around here is weird af.

Lol not really. She asked for it so it's justified. She used to be Sherdog's sweetheart. No one could say a bad word about her without getting flamed.

Back