"I don't give a sh*t about Conor. Whoever wins between me/Tony is the real champ." - Khabib

Shep Proudfoot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I'll make Conor wait after I win the belt. I'm going to make him humble, and he has to sit in line. I don't give a shit about Conor. Whoever wins between me and Tony is the real LW champion. When I become UFC lightweight champ, I'm going to say, 'Who is the real contender? Who has a five-, six-, seven-fight win streak?' They have to fight for the title -- not Conor."

https://www.cbssports.com/mma/news/...e-conor-mcgregor-wait-after-i-win-at-ufc-223/

Khabib will be P4P best if he beats Tony, if he isn't already. Conor is a joke champion, a flash in the pan hack that suckered all the WWE style, knuckle dragging morons who worship him. His only LW win of worth is Alvarez. No responsible MMA fan can like Conor McGregor or what he's done to the UFC.

Keep trying to convince yourself that. Conor is still gonna haunt you in your dreams, wearing his two belts and nothing but his two belts.

tenor.gif

Conor doesn't need your belt though. If Khabib "Makes him wait" he will just fight Nate for a 3rd time.

McGregor would make more by fighting GSP, Diaz or Woodley anyway. Khabib is pretty low priority for him.

Isn't that cute ?
Kaboob thinks he has a choice in the matter.

Like Conor would want to fight Khabib anyway.

bear-leo.gif

He said that he was pregnant and went running instead of fighting Khabib once already.

Last edited:
Who's he planning to fight after Tony? I can't think of anyone who has a "five-, six-, seven-fight win streak" besides Vick.

These guys who keep saying they don't care about Conor seem to be saying his name a lot.

These guys who keep saying they don't care about Conor seem to be saying his name a lot.

I give them a pass on that because I'm sure every MMA fighter in every interview they do gets 1 or 2 questions about Conor.

Is it just me or would Khabib be better served focusing on actually showing up against tony rather than constantly talking about Conor.

Yep.

Last I saw, Conor got whooped. Nothing has happened to erase that.

Back