Tony Ferguson tells Kevin Lee - "This is my mat, not yours"

Levels

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Before the start of the 3rd round in the Ferguson vs Lee fight, Ferguson looks over to Lee and tells him "my mat, not yours". Lee was mentally broken by that point and Ferguson submitted him shortly after.

Ferguson got one of those unbreakable mentalities, no quit, super confident. Unlike Khabib's previous opponents, Johnson and Barboza who do have that quit and do fade down the stretch. Ferguson isn't gonna break or quit like these other guys, it's a different level of cardio and a different kind of mentality, Ferguson will play mind games with Khabib.

We know Ferguson can go through adversity and still get his hand raised. Can Khabib? He could be a front runner, he might like the quit as Floyd Mayweather Jr would say.

Last edited:
All mats are Rumble's to throw as he pleases.

i though he was saying 'my dick is this long, not yours'

another stereotype about chinese people from tony, he should be ashamed of his racism

That shit was gold. Lee broke, right there. No slight on him either. He went out there and put it on Tony in the first.

Will be interesting to see who says that during Khabib / Cucuy, no matter which round.

First let's see if he can quit dessert and make weight.

hqdefault.jpg

He's only never been broken because he hasn't fought Khabib yet.

images

Khabib will ragdoll him and his 10th planet will be useless. I love both of them, that's just how I see it going down

Khabib can dominate Tony for 5 rounds and I still don't think Tony will mentally break just like Anderson not giving up against Chael in the first fight. I want to see how Khabib would respond to adversity.

At the time I thought he said “this is my
round”

Tony is a badass i think he beats anyone at LW not named Khabib and Conor, though with Conor his chances would be good if he fought smart, wrestling the first 2 rounds would secure him the win but he will just Tony and run right into Uppercuts still has a decent shot if he doesnt get put out by the first 2 rounds of flurry, though Khabib is a bad matchup for him, he might not get finished probably but will lose on his back even though he will surely have some nice blows to the head with Elbows, cant wait for that fight.

Tony will win cuz he broke his opponent down and Khabib will lose because of doing the same. Makes sense.

Staph-less Kevin Lee is the future GOAT.

hes a savage lol, people can say hes goofy or whatever but hes a beast. kevin did mount him pretty quick though lol. still think hes gonna finish khabib

Yoel takes shits on his mat whenever he pleases :)

I like the chances a healthy Lee (without staph) has against Tony. Will not be surprised if does win an eventual rematch.

Nevertheless, Lee should focus a bit more on his cardio.

It was so funny seeing the change on Kevin Lee's face during that fight, from ('you know') a super cocky trash talking arrogant looking man to a boy that has terror in his face and looks like a disheveled strawberry Mir.

he just realized he got 3 more rounds with El CuCuy and he blow his load in the first round !!! <45>

Back