Tony Ferguson vs Khabib Nurmagomedov Faceoff Breakdown

K6azD.gif

Tf?

If only Tony could wear those glasses in the cage.

He would truly be unbeatable.....

I like these videos from this guy. Everyone knows the psychological aspect means a lot. Not saying it´s gonna change the fight result, but it´s good to see how fighters react emotionally and psychologically to this kind of situations.

Good job, TS.

At first I was like..

<Huh2>

But by the end I was enjoying the comedy. The weasel part was particularly funny.

So now we're breaking down two people staring at eachother? What has the world come to..

Hes shook. Also his opponent. Dana in the middle was shook at how shook his fighters were. The fans were shook at how shook dana and the fighters were and changed their bets.

7 freakin minutes for a Face-Off breakdown?

I usually don't watch a detailed fight analysis that is 7 minutes.

So now we're breaking down two people staring at eachother? What has the world come to..
Just wait til I post my reaction video to this breakdown video of two people staring at each other! And then you can post a reaction video where you react to my reaction. It's an endless circle of retardation.

Please fuck off with this bullshit.

I've watched one of this guy's videos before where claimed Khabib was nervous...based on his speech. You can't take the speech of someone who's speaking in a third/fourth language and write that off as "nervousness" or "scared". Everyone sounds hesitant when they talk in a language foreign to them. This observation stuff makes ZERO sense unless you're dealing with people in a native setting to judge them off of.

We need a breakdown of this breakdown video ts I'm confused as fuck

He should have analysed the glasses more. He forgot to mention how the glasses have mirror lenses, so in essence his opponents are having a staredown with themselves therefore causing conflicting emotions which leaves them doubting whether they can win.... as how can they beat themselves. It could also explain why Khabib keeps on injurying himself. Technically Tony is already 3-0.

Last edited:
Back