Carlos Condit - Last great chin to not be cracked yet

Mammothman

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
With the recent KO of Frankie Edgar it seems Carlos Condit is the only legendary chin today to not be cracked yet.

We saw the sad falls of other legendary chins from people like Diego Sanchez, Mark Hunt, Roy Nelson, Jose Aldo, BJ Penn, Dan Henderson and a couple of others.

I personally don't think he will be TKO/KO but I hope he retires before it even happens, also IMHO he have the GOAT chin.

Do you guys think he will ever be finished by strikes?

Tito Ortiz.

s-l400.jpg

I'm not sure Aldo belongs on that list. Great fighter, but was his chin ever "legendary"?

Last edited:
idk, he said he got badly hurt when maia punched him iirc. i'm sure maia has good gnp but still

idk, he said he got badly hurt when maia punched him iirc. i'm sure maia has good gnp but still

this. That singlehandedly is what made Condit seriously consider retirement. He was rocked by gnp from Maia.

Demian Maia rocked Carlos fucking Condit....he hasnt been put to sleep yet, but his chin is very much on its way out.

After the second Rampage fight, Chuck's chin declined fast. I hope Condit's holds up until he retires. I'm tired of seeing my old school favorite fighters getting their brains scrambled<DCrying>

At the rate he is declining I'd say it is just a matter of time if he keeps fighting top comp.

But he is fighting Brown who is also pretty awful right now. At the same time Matt is still super dangerous so I could see Carlos going to sleep if he doesn't play it safe. Condit should win though.

I fear Condit's day is coming. Great chin but he admitted to bwing rocked badly by Maia's GnP. If Maia is hurting you with punches that chin is badly faded.

At the rate he is declining I'd say it is just a matter of time if he keeps fighting top comp.

But he is fighting Brown who is also pretty awful right now. At the same time Matt is still super dangerous so I could see Carlos going to sleep if he doesn't play it safe. Condit should win though.
i hope they both retire after this fight. it was a fun ride

that's a (T)KO

Dude dropped like a sack of rocks and was completely out of his wits. Big John saved him from being completely removed from his consciousness. If you want to make a list of fighters who have never been out cold it would be a considerable list.

tito had a legendary chin?

Back