So... UFC isn't promoting the fact that Joanna tapped

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Joanna-Jedrzejczyk?id=
Also ruled a KO/TKO on their website. BiG John stopped the fight AFTER she tapped. He saw it too, there's no denying it.

Fighting spirit and not giving up? Shes one of the only fighters in MMA history to ever tap to strikes.

They even go out of their way of cutting out clips to not show her tapping.

If it were me I'd be have like a zoom in effect on her tapping...

No sympathy after that whole boogiewoman thing and the way she acted before the first fight with rose.

giphy.gif

Bruce Buffer didn't announce it as ending due to tapping to strikes, did he?

Probably was a GSP/Serra type deal, ref stopped it just as the fighter was tapping to strikes.

They never promote the fact that GSP nor Shogun tapped to strikes, so it wouldn't make sense for them to do it to Joanna.

she needs to be eliminated

she is worse than ronda

wheres overeem when u need em

Probably was a GSP/Serra type deal, ref stopped it just as the fighter was tapping to strikes.

They never promote the fact that GSP nor Shogun tapped to strikes, so it wouldn't make sense for them to do it to Joanna.

Technically speaking....
Shogun was after the ref stopped the fight. So thats a TKO
GSP there wasn't actually no clear tapping. I count that as a TKO. If there was a tap it was right when they stopped it at the exact same time.
Joanna tapped, then CLEARLY after big john comes in and stops it.
giphy.gif

Cause promoting the fact she tapped out makes any sense business wise. It looked like a tap, may have been. May not. But why would the UFC go out of their way to bury one of their most successful women ever? Joanna shows up for them, hasn't caused shit with them, would be silly to bury her like that.

But I get you hate her and just wanted to point out she tapped. I know you aren't really silly enough to think that it would make any sense to promote it.

http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Joanna-Jedrzejczyk?id=
Also ruled a KO/TKO on their website. BiG John stopped the fight AFTER she tapped. He saw it too, there's no denying it.

Fighting spirit and not giving up? Shes one of the only fighters in MMA history to ever tap to strikes.

They even go out of their way of cutting out clips to not show her tapping.

If it were me I'd be have like a zoom in effect on her tapping...

No sympathy after that whole boogiewoman thing and the way she acted before the first fight with rose.

What does the UFC have to lose by saying it was a tap? I think you're thinking way to much of it. Big John ruled it as TKO so it was a TKO. Tap or not, she lost and lost bad. The End

Does it matter?

What does the UFC have to lose by saying it was a tap? I think you're thinking way to much of it. Big John rules it as TKO so it was a TKO. The End

it adds to the storyline thus more buys.

They should promote it like it happened. They act like the events before their first fights didnt happen. They dont show any footage of her being a bully to rose, then tapping out. It was honestly one of the best feelings in MMA but they dont even promote it.

GSP tapped to Matt Serra's strikes and that's ruled as a TKO, and he's one of the best to ever step into a cage. This shit is so silly. Rose is legit and the win is legit but the lengths people go to make Joanna look bad are pretty laughable.

She was a bigger bitch on TUF then Ronda was her entire career.
you must do us all a favour then

spike her supplements so she gets usada'd

Back