Prime David Loiseau vs Yoel.

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Crow was very close to winning the title and had legitimate skills to hang with today’s MWs.

Great striking, TDD, powerful kicks.....questionable heart tho.

Could be a handful for Yoel if Loiseau showed up motIvated....

The Crow was very close to winning the title and had legitimate skills to hang with today’s MWs.

PV1RY.gif

I suppose maybe if the fight starts with Yoel on his back and Loiseau with his elbows right above Yoel's face.

If Yoel hit him with the knee he gave Weidman, he'd decapitate him.

Whoever is more primer

Prime something something never lost

David Loiseau is the GOAT of looking like that Barksdale guy that hung himself in The Wire.

latest

david-loiseau.jpg

Loiseau would spend the entire fight in the turtle position like always

I thought loiseau would be champ before he lost to Franklin and then lost his Mojo. So as someone who was a fan of his Yoel would smash him 9 out of 10 times. If Yoel makes weight wouldn’t be surprised if he KO’d Whittaker. But I don’t see Yoel winning any other way and I hope Whittaker puts on a clinic.

The crow was solid and could end a fight with a single strike, but I don’t rhink he has the overall grappling to deal with Romero.

Would have been a fun fight

The Crow wins via TKO (Doctor's Stoppage) due to a cut caused by an elbow strike

L'Oiseau put a beating on Evan Tanner like nobody before. I loved both fighters at the time and I enjoyed that fight. But once Franklin beat him, he was never the same. Don't think he'd have much for Yoel.
War Tanner
download.jpeg

I thought loiseau would be champ before he lost to Franklin and then lost his Mojo. So as someone who was a fan of his Yoel would smash him 9 out of 10 times. If Yoel makes weight wouldn’t be surprised if he KO’d Whittaker. But I don’t see Yoel winning any other way and I hope Whittaker puts on a clinic.
I have no idea how he got beat down by Franklin, Loiseau was way more athletic and talented but Franklin was just one tough SOB

I have no idea how he got beat down by Franklin, Loiseau was way more athletic and talented but Franklin was just one tough SOB
Just re-watched.... Franklin almost got finished in the 3rd by Louiseau. Franklin showed great cardio, he threw so much more volume and he put a lot of damage on Louiseau's eye. Better fight than I remembered.

Back