Playboi during the fight: "Meh, I thought they were hyping these 2 as the best strikers in the worl

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
and then

BAMMM!!!
Silva+Belfort+1.gif

"WOWWWW, FRONT KICK TO THE FACE!!!! FRONT KICK TO THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!"

Playboi quiet after that.
Is normal.
Silva Bless.
<{silvanormal}>

Last edited:
That was such a tense fight leading up to that moment.

Loved every second of it.

I'm not one of those who think professionals who fight for a living get "shook", but...

Belfort was shook.

Those Anderson Silva day were full of surprises, such an awesome fighter

people now shit on the goat

but he was simply unbeatable at a point

and almost always delivered with beautiful / devastating KOs

O man the weigh ins and that finish were brilliant.

Rogans "he front kicked him in the face"

Still gets me
The beef was real. Until that kick. After that they both knew who the best was and the beef was over.

Kenny here,

I saw this fight live in Las Vegas. My mom has a friend that is a rich business man and he took me and my mom to Vegas to hang out for the weekend.

My mom's friend kept saying that Belfort was the best striker in the UFC but I kept telling him that Anderson "The Spider" Silva was a super human GOD!. He said that if Belfort lost then he will buy me whatever I want to eat.

When Anderson Silva KO'd Belfort I jumped up and down and kept yelling Bellagio Buffet, Bellagio Buffet. My mom and her friend started laughing at me. I pointed at my mom's friend and yelled I TOLD YOU!!!

The next day I ate so much tiramisu that I almost threw up.

Lol. good times...

That doesn't look like TRT Vitor.

Sounds like this guy was working as Silva's manager at the time.

upload_2018-3-24_10-6-45.jpeg

Kenny here,

I saw this fight live in Las Vegas. My mom has a friend that is a rich business man and he took me and my mom to Vegas to hang out for the weekend.

My mom's friend kept saying that Belfort was the best striker in the UFC but I kept telling him that Anderson "The Spider" Silva was a super human GOD!. He said that if Belfort lost then he will buy me whatever I want to eat.

When Anderson Silva KO'd Belfort I jumped up and down and kept yelling Bellagio Buffet, Bellagio Buffet. My mom and her friend started laughing at me. I pointed at my mom's friend and yelled I TOLD YOU!!!

Lol. good times...
buffet at Caesars Palace is better

20130517022710_IMG_3715.JPG

I wish we'd gotten to see peak vitamins Vitor vs Silva.

10/10 thread and not a playboi insight, hespect for sherdog, thass eet.

Kenny here,

Lol. good times...
i-hate-you-kenny.jpg

Back