The Warmaster becomes first fighter to win a arbitration against USADA

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Josh Barnett refused to accept a 2 year suspension and went under the process of arbitration, which resulted in a public reprimand and nothing more, this is game changer.

2py0v7m.gif

giphy.gif

<{monica}>

Last edited:
Barnett beat USADA?

<mma4>

so we have 2 possibilities here:

a) he cheated the system again, despite being guilty
b) he's innocent and unfortunately lost 1.5 years of his career trying to prove that

very fucked up situation anyway

I want warmaster to be ufc champ

He needs one last focussed run!

When he’s on form he’s great

cool, theirs some matchups for him right now

He probably argued that a body of a steroid user doesn't look like this

200w.webp

Love me some Barnett, but he's "not a drug cheat" who's only been caught 4 times

<Dana05>

This case is historic and will be used as a example in many others in future, no doubt.

Love me some Barnett, but he's "not a drug cheat" who's only been caught 4 times

<Dana05>
I like Barnett too, but there is no way he's failed that many times without intentionally taking PEDs. I can see maybe giving a guy the benefit of the doubt on his first offense.

Who would of thought josh fucking barnett would be fighting for a second UFC title in late 2018 or early 2019..reall possibility considering the current HW landscape and this news ..wow trippy as fuck

I'd be more willing to believe he cheated the system despite guilty.

so we have 2 possibilities here:

a) he cheated the system again, despite being guilty
b) he's innocent and unfortunately lost 1.5 years of his career trying to prove that

very fucked up situation anyway
Or, USADA and other governing bodies had a coming to Jesus with WME and essentially established that they would not continue doing business if USADA and these other bodies were costing UFC cash.

I think the Jones ruling will tell us a lot, as he had no defense and should get 4 years. I'm venturing to think he will just get a slap on the wrist and will be fighting within 16 months.

When NSAC started handing down suspension, they were handing out lifetime and long term bans like they were nothing, yet, we have not seen that in ages. Guys get 1/5th the time for roiding now as Diaz got for weed.

Last edited:
The real question is, who's his first fight back in MMA?

Who would of thought josh fucking barnett would be fighting for a second UFC title in late 2018 or early 2019..reall possibility considering the current HW landscape and this news ..wow trippy as fuck
Stranger things have happened, but I just don't know kmow how Josh breaks thru to the elite, beats guys like Ngannou, Reem, Blaydes, Werdum etc. If I recall correctly, he recently went life and death with Big Country.

Wow, anything is possible now. Maybe Brock really is getting to the bottom of things

holy shit we lost a great fighter in barnett for one yaer and a half due to USADA being incompetent or something. either way, USADA is wrong just for being contracted with the ufc. fuck you USADA. we don't even have many HWs and we lost a guy like him for almost 2 years

USADA can't even get a suspension on Barnett?

Jones will be vindicated next, and Anderson soon after. USADA is dying.

Back