Do you love that Fedor video?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The music fits perfectly with this Fedor video. And I love the part when Michael Buffer shouts "Emelianenko Fedor!" and then the music gets more intense. Fedor is a fucken animal.

Last edited:
Wandy
Rampage
Reem

all have crazy HL.

My favorite HL might be one made on Krazy Horse.
Too lazy to post the Link (+ at work)
so go find it on Youtube if you want.

Last edited:
Not a Conor fan yet gives me chills all the time

The old school sherdog videos. Either Sakuraba's or Wandy's. Both had incredible highlights with perfect music. I'll try to link them.

Last edited:
Spiderpigbegins masterpiece:

Melvin because Awesome:

edit: "music" seems a bit fucked up on this one

And not a fighter highlight but this shit gives me goosebumps even a decade later:

The best Fedor highlight is the one called 'The Very Best of Fedor Emilianenko. I think it's by Machinemen, but it's not on YouTube any more I don't believe.

This one: https://ok.ru/video/4245031129

The Fed "Headstrong" HL with the staredowns got removed. Best one of him I've seen.

The old school sherdog videos. Either Sakuraba's or Wandy's. Both had incredible highlights with perfect music. I'll try to link them.
nah, the royce gracie one with faith no more was the best. i can't find it anymore though.

This video doesn't belong here but it's my favorite. If you haven't seen it, enjoy.

The best Fedor highlight is the one called 'The Very Best of Fedor Emilianenko. I think it's by Machinemen, but it's not on YouTube any more I don't believe.

This one: https://ok.ru/video/4245031129
Nobody has a highlight real like Fedor of KOs ground and pound, throws and subs, against giants and top ranked fighters. The only one that comes close is Anderson

Jen's pulver used to have a really well done hl video, with "I spit on your grave" by Sinergy as the song....not that he has a ton of highlights, but like I said, it was well wel together. Always got me pumped.

Back